Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > this question looks easy but its not! please help(an it's not physics)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]

Biology is easy, and never anything to brag about unless you are getting into higher bio courses.

Number 1......I'm not braging! I'm just simply saying the truth.....but of course,it might not seem like the truth to you because, neither to I have "concrete" evidence that I'm saying the truth. I don't care whether you believe me or not, that's you. You're the last person that I care about. Don't worry, wouldn't be hurt if I'm the last person you cared about either!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2005 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! It's not babo, it's BOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, without concrete evidence (i.e. names), you won't get ME to believe you!

korean does not have an agreed upon romanizatino babo. babo is fine, bobo is fine, bulgogi is fine, bul ko ki is fine.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-23-2005 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

If the original poster comes back:

I apologize for the argument that broke out on a thread where you simply wanted help with your homework. But some people are just stupid and deserve to be verbally reprimanded. I am sure you can understand.

Old Post 04-23-2005 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
How about this, i got a perfect score in calc i, calc ii, calc iii, mechanics physics, and nearly a perfect score in Differential equations. I have gotten the high score in my physics340 class on our two midterms, and a 26% was an A in this particular class last semester (i know someone who took it last semester).

Hell, that's easy to do! It's very easy to say all this (i.e. that you got this grade in that subject, etc.) I am simply not convinced. Try and establish "concrete" evidence. Then maybe I'll believe you. Hey, you might not even care to do so. I'm just saying this if you really want to persuade me into believing that you got "perfect scores" is a particular subject/s.

Looks like somebody's not getting out of the concrete operations stage anytime soon.

(I went ahead and fixed the quote, it's pretty annoying, can someone supermod me just to deal with this?)

Old Post 04-23-2005 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
korean does not have an agreed upon romanizatino babo. babo is fine, bobo is fine, bulgogi is fine, bul ko ki is fine.

Oh, my God, we are both talking about two TOTALLY different things!

Old Post 04-26-2005 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Hell, that's easy to do! It's very easy to say all this (i.e. that you got this grade in that subject, etc.) I am simply not convinced. Try and establish "concrete" evidence. Then maybe I'll believe you. Hey, you might not even care to do so. I'm just saying this if you really want to persuade me into believing that you got "perfect scores" is a particular subject/s.

Looks like somebody's not getting out of the concrete operations stage anytime soon.

(I went ahead and fixed the quote, it's pretty annoying, can someone supermod me just to deal with this?) [/B][/QUOTE]

Annoying? I don't think it's annoying, I think it's pretty funny!

Old Post 04-26-2005 11:16 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
If the original poster comes back:

I apologize for the argument that broke out on a thread where you simply wanted help with your homework. But some people are just stupid and deserve to be verbally reprimanded. I am sure you can understand.

FUNNY! But I guess it's true though, he only wanted help with his hw. But by breaking out in an argument, I bet it just made this thread a LOT more interesting! Who wouldn't want to watch or read an argument?

Old Post 04-26-2005 11:18 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Someone who just wanted a simple answer to his/her question.

Old Post 04-27-2005 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

so intense over a small equation!
haven't seen a problem like that in ages

Old Post 07-29-2006 12:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

To find the average speed, it's something like the equation in your textbook that has "m" in it. Am I right?

Old Post 08-05-2007 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote