Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > What powers do moderators have?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NyXpun
go mets

What powers do moderators have?

Yea just like the subject What power do the moderators have. Just wondering cuz im mad bored

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2003 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyXpun Click here to Send NyXpun a Private Message Find more posts by NyXpun Add NyXpun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

lol. we can edit/delete/move threads within our forums. sticky certain threads, close threads. stuff like that.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 09-29-2003 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

basically

Old Post 09-29-2003 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

kiss ass

Old Post 09-29-2003 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyXpun
go mets

?

Old Post 09-29-2003 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyXpun Click here to Send NyXpun a Private Message Find more posts by NyXpun Add NyXpun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by NyXpun
?

have you not read the replies?

Old Post 09-29-2003 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

basically, you have the power to change what is said in your forum.

Old Post 09-29-2003 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

hmm. . . interesting

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 09-29-2003 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
basically, you have the power to change what is said in your forum.

yep yep thats mostly it

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-30-2003 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
hmm. . . interesting

what rock did you crawl out of

Old Post 09-30-2003 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

what?

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 09-30-2003 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyXpun
go mets

EXAMPLES

Anyone no Any MODERATOR give me an Example of when and why you guys have used it your super forums powers.

Old Post 09-30-2003 02:47 AM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

Re: EXAMPLES

quote:
Anyone no Any MODERATOR give me an Example of when and why you guys have used it your super forums powers.

haha..super powers.
well..i used it to move a thread that didn't belong in the reception forum. edit out anything 'bad' or that didn't follow the rules..like advertising. and uh..that's it.

Old Post 09-30-2003 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

^ werd.

post some bullshit thread in lyricism and u wont see it tomorrow =P

Old Post 09-30-2003 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyXpun
go mets

lmao for real they delete forums for lycism n stuff?

Old Post 09-30-2003 04:39 AM
J-DraGoNz

im da mod for lyricism, and if u make some BS post ill delete it, because that is my job as a moderator

Old Post 09-30-2003 05:10 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: EXAMPLES

quote:

i merged two threads together cause they were about the same thing. why did you ask this here though, it should have been in Questions and Comments. I'd move it myself, but i don't have to power. supermods will do it though

Old Post 09-30-2003 11:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyXpun
go mets

i thought it was kinda random to think of this

Old Post 09-30-2003 04:44 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

good point kryo.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-30-2003 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote