Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > why do girls pluck their eyebrow?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oRGyMaN

why do girls pluck their eyebrow?

girls with no eyebrows=sick

------------------------------------------

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2002 12:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oRGyMaN Click here to Send oRGyMaN a Private Message Find more posts by oRGyMaN Add oRGyMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, no eyebrows! that is...unpleasant hehe

The reason they do it is because "the media tells them to!" and "all the pressure from guys to be a perfect woman!" haha j/p (slightly), in all seriousness i assume they do it for the sake of hygiene, to look better (whosever opinion of better that is), to not have a unibrow, be more feminine (what it's come to be characterized as), and in some cases just to go along with the norm.

I'm sure there are other reasons, but when people go get their makeup done and stuff, eyebrows is usually a thing to do. To accentuate or give the perception of a different appearance, like accentuating your eyes or whatever.

Old Post 05-11-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

i agree...girls w/ pencil thin/no eyebrows scares me. i dun realli pluck my eyebrows all that often but when i do its to maintain the shape cuz they go outta control uf u juss leave them

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 05-11-2002 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i pluck mah eyebrows so dey lOok clean..
i knoe dis chick who shaves her brows and colors em in..eWw~

Old Post 05-11-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

yah.
pluck some of em but not all of em.
looks so freaky and stupid when they shave it all off and draw em on.

Old Post 05-11-2002 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

It's for prettier look!!!

Old Post 05-12-2002 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

eRr.. i dont pluCk mai eyebrowz.. -_-;;

Old Post 05-12-2002 05:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

i don't pluck my eyebrows too..
it hurts i guess hehehehe..i dun wanna hurt myself

Old Post 05-12-2002 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i don't pluck my eyebrows either. every once in a while, i'll get my eyebrows waxed, but i usually just use an eyebrow shaver. the whole face is framed from your eyebrows. every other feature on your face may be good, but bad eyebrows equals a bad face.

Old Post 05-13-2002 12:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yes yes annabanana, eyebrows are very important. i pluck them cuz they look nicer but i've never hsaved or waxed cuz wax scares me and i'm scared i'ma mess up wit shaving...but yes girls wit no eyebrows or pencil-thin ones are SCARY. yicks!

Old Post 05-13-2002 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

its ugly if you just draw them on thin

but its also ugly to have your eyebrows all BUSHY

duno.. i dont do a thing with my eyesbrows.. theyre JUST fine..

Old Post 05-13-2002 01:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i pluck mi eyebrows cuz it looks nicer... when its all bushy its weird... buh some ppl are born w/ a nice eyebrow so they dont have to do nething... hm... also i guess it makes you look girlier, jus like how guys dont.. i guess cuz if they do then its um.. not rite? i guess... ya buh i dun like pencil thin ones, they look too fake... also i dun like how ppl like shave most of it off except this lil patch of hair! so gross...

Old Post 05-15-2002 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daydreamer

I pluck my eyebrows so I won't have any ugly stray hair there. Plucking just keeps everything neat and tidy. *Ugh* You won't want a UNIBROW ok. That's just gross.
I don't like ppl who have no more eyebrows and just draw their eyebrows in. It looks so bad.
Natural is the way to go <<< but it has to be kept clean & tidy. Haha

Old Post 05-26-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Daydreamer Click here to Send Daydreamer a Private Message Visit Daydreamer's homepage! Find more posts by Daydreamer Add Daydreamer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Yea ,word whats worse, a thin eyebrow or a

UNIBROW!!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Haha, this is funny. Yes, I do pluck my eyebrows. I didn't like the way they looked when I was younger /:
My mummy used to wax em for me once in awhile, but nowadays I just pluck -.-
If you've seen mah pics, my eyebrows aren't pencil thin, or drawn on [:

Old Post 05-28-2002 09:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yeah... i pluck my eyebrows... but i don't do it like pencil thin. it juss scares me when people shave it, i mean what if u accidently shave the whole thing. btw didn't hot pluck they're eyebrows cuz in the 5th album jacket it looked like they did.

Old Post 05-29-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i used to have really bad eyebrows then i plucked mine... it makes me feel neater now... cuz its not just a patch of hair on your face.

Old Post 05-30-2002 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote