Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > yA~
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sexyness~

yA~

Some girls...i mean lota girlz..say...i never masturbated.....
true? or not?

if it is...you girls dont know how sex feels like?? thats dumber !!than actually knowing how sex feels like juss by doing masturbation which is natural~ which isnt even ...queer... not masturbatin ish queerish~ ~qeeflings~

... i just dont get those krn girlz who just act retarder than juss sayin the naturalness of masturbation...

never touched it...wow...i mean...touch IT its URS!...or..JUST say it...
I think most of guys post this ..because we wanna hear something about girlz.. AT LEAST threw ONLINE ~ since we dont quite often hear outside...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2003 09:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sexyness~ Click here to Send Sexyness~ a Private Message Find more posts by Sexyness~ Add Sexyness~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: yA~

retarder.... queerish...dumber....qeeflings... need i say more?

i didn't understand shyt on what you are trying to say lol

Old Post 04-04-2003 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

Actually she makes more sense than most of your posts...

No offense, because this is, you know, "ONLINE!" And being "ONLINE," means you need to have the "ONLINE" vocab. Which means you type less, and are expected to make mistakes in grammar and spelling.

jOo kno wat I be talkin bous?!?

**guys guys, did I do that correctly? Did I make any errors with that last sentence?!?

*btw, sarcasm is at max.

Old Post 04-04-2003 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lostadonis Click here to Send lostadonis a Private Message Find more posts by lostadonis Add lostadonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

sorry, but i didn't get a word you said.

Old Post 04-04-2003 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

you need....
itz not required to have online vocab alot of people don't used "online vocab" i agree making words shorter cause i tend to do that also but Wouldn't you say queer rather than queerish since queer is shorter mr. smart guy?

Old Post 04-05-2003 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: Re: yA~

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
retarder.... queerish...dumber....qeeflings... need i say more?

i didn't understand shyt on what you are trying to say lol

yeah i know what you mean alex. I don't think it's expected to be so terse that no one understands you though, but what from what i get from this post, this is what i think she/he means:

being homosexual is bad, queer relates directly to homosexuality in this post and she/he doesn't realize that queer is the politically correct term and means this as an insult (if you do, more power to you, and i retract that statement). But what she/he means is that homosexuality (i.e. queerish, qeeflings) is directly related to being a negative trait, shown through her word choice elaboration through the use of the word "retarder." Being homosexual is being retarded. Girls don't want to admit they masturbate because they are afraid of being perceived in the negative light sexyness~ has outlined for us. She's saying masturbation is all right, it doesn't mean you are homosexual in any way. But if it did, then truly it would be retarded and just a terrible thing. Nonetheless, since she/he has told us it doesn't she/he thinks it is lame of girls (even moreso than homosexuality is) to pretend like they don't, particularly korean girls.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
sorry, but i didn't get a word you said.

yeah

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-05-2003 01:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

quote:
Originally posted by Sexyness~
true? or not?

if it is...you girls dont know how sex feels like?? thats dumber !!than actually knowing how sex feels like juss by doing masturbation which is natural~ which isnt even ...queer... not masturbatin ish queerish~ ~qeeflings~

... i just dont get those krn girlz who just act retarder than juss sayin the naturalness of masturbation...

I think most of guys post this ..because we wanna hear something about girlz.. AT LEAST threw ONLINE ~ since we dont quite often hear outside...

hmm let me think. so if girls say they DONT masturbat ethey are queeflings? did i get that right? anyways. why would u say this is strange. if a girl chooses not to it's her choice u should not have a say in who or what she is based on whether she masturbates or not.

Old Post 04-05-2003 04:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: Re: yA~

quote:
Originally posted by craziistarz
hmm let me think. so if girls say they DONT masturbat ethey are queeflings? did i get that right? anyways. why would u say this is strange. if a girl chooses not to it's her choice u should not have a say in who or what she is based on whether she masturbates or not.

hehe i was think the same thing

and david cleared things up ^_^

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 04-05-2003 at 05:04 PM

Old Post 04-05-2003 04:57 PM
sliCk

OMG.. one thing crossed my mind.. when i read her post...

WTF. ?

learn how to spell woman~ ... i didn't understand a damn worD. what the heck are you trying to say?

It's like a dam riddle.

Old Post 04-05-2003 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sliCk Click here to Send sliCk a Private Message Find more posts by sliCk Add sliCk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
you need....
itz not required to have online vocab alot of people don't used "online vocab" i agree making words shorter cause i tend to do that also but Wouldn't you say queer rather than queerish since queer is shorter mr. smart guy?

First of all, read your reply, correct it, then repost it. You'll find quite a few mistakes.

And dude, to add the "ish" part in any word, usually means "to be like." So they're totally different words man. If you say my car is blue-ish, it's totally different from saying my car is blue. Because saying your car is blue-ish can mean it's a variety of different blues...(i.e. blue-grey, blue-green, light blue, dark blue, midnight blue, etc.) Saying your car is blue is saying it IS blue. No other color, just blue.

I'll meet you 5-ish. Compared to.
I'll meet you at 5.

Plus, I'm not 'mr. smart guy,' PsychoSnowman is.

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lostadonis Click here to Send lostadonis a Private Message Find more posts by lostadonis Add lostadonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

quote:
Originally posted by Sexyness~
true? or not?

This is what I got from her.

Some girls, I mean a lot of girls say, 'I never masturbate.'

Is this true or not?

If it is (If it's true for you girls who've never masturbated), then you don't know how sex feels like?
That's dumber than actually knowing what sex feels like, by masturbating, which is natural. Which isn't even queer.

Not (You shouldn't say), 'masturbation is queerish.'

::calls them 'queeflings.'::

I just don't get those korean girls who act retarded and don't just admit that masturbation is natural.

Never touched it? ... Wow, I mean, touch IT, it's YOURS! Or even SAY it. (most people tend to call personal private parts different names, or just get shy about saying 'sex'...etc. You know?)

I think most guys post things like this because "we?!?" want to know, at least through online, because we don't quite often speak of this outside (real life).

**See, that's what I got from her message, that's why it made sense to me. It was just really random, that's all. Is this a guy? This sexyness character? He/she mentioned 'we' when he was talking about guys. Anyways, I want to know if my interpretation makes a lot more sense than what he/she's actually posted.

adonis

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:23 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by lostadonis
Actually she makes more sense than most of your posts...

this isn't really related too much to this thread (though it's seeming to become so), but i was kind of appalled you said that. And i don't mean to intervene in matters that weren't even addressed to me, but i think that all of alex's posts are more understandable than that jumbled prattle in the initial post. Sure, his posts may use what you call "online vocab" but i'd have to say that he uses it in a more understandable fashion. As in, he does not omit words to the point of incomprehensibility, nor does he make up words and list them hoping people will figure out what they mean (e.g. queeflings) without proper elaboration. He may spell words differently sometimes to shorten them like saying "d" instead of "the" but it's nowhere near the calibur of the babble in the first post. Look at the many people who responded to the thread not knowing what it says. That alone in comparison with the significantly less number of people who question what alex means in his posts shows how much more understandable he is. Stop lying.

on a side note, i think your sarcasm failed terribly, no offense intended really...i just can't see why people online would expect one to not type/talk like they do in real life. I mean, sure....spelling "teh" as opposed to "the" happens a lot and many errors like that. But, in all i don't htink this is expected by this entity you name as the online community. I think it is dealt with and people do not care so much insofar as they can decipher the meaning of the word. Being online is a terrible excuse for poor communication, though it is a rationalization.

Sorry to keep on going, but one last thing...why are you contradicting yourself? you advocate your world of "online" vocab and then when you see alex do it you tell him to correct his mistakes while not holding sexyness~ to the same standard. And, no you weren't pointing out a fault in alex's argument becuase he endorses the idea of this "online vocab" he just said he couldn't understand her/his version of it (the initial poster). No fault to point out, so i ask you again why you contradicted yourself? No double standards sir, please. Unless you can give me a good reason why it's good ot have double standards.

while you're at it, write me a post and tell me to correct the "ot" in the preceding sentece and the several other errors i probably made. It's such a stinging argument. daayumn, snap.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 04-05-2003 at 08:30 PM

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

To me, this sexyness character made more sense to me, then most of what alex has written. That's just it. That's why I posted my reply. I'm not lying either.

"...i just can't see why people online would expect one to not type/talk like they do in real life...."

I agree, but shoot, adding a few commas here and there would be great. Seriously, some people probably have the understanding that adding 'lol' ends a sentence, then proceeds to continue writing (in that same sentence.)

My first sentence was my main point. That's all I really need to say.

Old Post 04-05-2003 08:34 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

lying meant in teh sense that since a multitude of people replied to this one and didn't understand it, then you would be lying to deny that it is understandable. Not the best choice of words i know, apologies for that.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-06-2003 06:05 AM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i was just thinking and screwyou and psychosnowman do pretty much the same thing in this forum, but screwyou is more efficent. (uses less words :/) no offense i just found it funny.

Old Post 04-25-2003 12:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

wait, am I supposed to say that I masterbate?

or are you telling me to masterbate?

well in any case,

Old Post 04-25-2003 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: Re: Re: yA~

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
yeah i know what you mean alex. I don't think it's expected to be so terse that no one understands you though, but what from what i get from this post, this is what i think she/he means:

being homosexual is bad, queer relates directly to homosexuality in this post and she/he doesn't realize that queer is the politically correct term and means this as an insult (if you do, more power to you, and i retract that statement). But what she/he means is that homosexuality (i.e. queerish, qeeflings) is directly related to being a negative trait, shown through her word choice elaboration through the use of the word "retarder." Being homosexual is being retarded. Girls don't want to admit they masturbate because they are afraid of being perceived in the negative light sexyness~ has outlined for us. She's saying masturbation is all right, it doesn't mean you are homosexual in any way. But if it did, then truly it would be retarded and just a terrible thing. Nonetheless, since she/he has told us it doesn't she/he thinks it is lame of girls (even moreso than homosexuality is) to pretend like they don't, particularly korean girls.

This was so funny, it's the greatest thing ever! Or maybe it's the jet lag. At least it's the funniest thing I've read this weekend.

Old Post 04-27-2003 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i was just thinking and screwyou and psychosnowman do pretty much the same thing in this forum, but screwyou is more efficent. (uses less words :/) no offense i just found it funny.

i'm not offensive on purpose, and i don't try and provoke people in almost every single thread. And, additionally, i think he accomplishes nothing in his "efficiency". He just says things to try and offend people, and that usually is subsumed within the use of less words. Hardly more efficient. We're not even in the same plane. I don't like being compared to him, cause i really don't do what he does (or what he tries to do).

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-27-2003 07:29 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i'm not offensive on purpose, and i don't try and provoke people in almost every single thread. And, additionally, i think he accomplishes nothing in his "efficiency". He just says things to try and offend people, and that usually is subsumed within the use of less words. Hardly more efficient. We're not even in the same plane. I don't like being compared to him, cause i really don't do what he does (or what he tries to do).
soley a joke. not trying to start anything. i realize u 2 are at different levels of maturity.

Old Post 04-27-2003 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote