Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > wut does sex mean to you
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

wut does sex mean to you

well wut does it mean to u affection of love or a thang u do for repeatative pleasure where u have sex wit ne one n stuff

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2002 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

it means intimacy to me. ;P

Old Post 09-09-2002 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

affection of love, intimacy, etc

Old Post 09-09-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

it means stickin the key in the hole

Old Post 09-09-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
it means stickin the key in the hole

you are such a romantic....

to me.. it's to reproduce... lmao..
and.. pleasure..
and.... intimacy

there...lol.... 3 things that sex is for.... to make babies.... too feel good... and for the relationship

Old Post 09-10-2002 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

means to copulate or engage in the act of coitus

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-10-2002 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

makin children

to give birth to a new one

Old Post 09-10-2002 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

sorry, i messed up *^_^* read the next one

Last edited by mariposa on 09-10-2002 at 08:08 AM

Old Post 09-10-2002 08:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

i always had a vision of what sex should be - and that's the complete surrender to profound love - i always imagined that's the connection - like when two souls brush eachother in that momment of passion -

reality is - more and more in today's world, it's just an act in the persuit of instant gratification that happens in the heat of the momment . . . perhaps if ppl controled their hormones it would be special- haha

it wasn't until the last guy i was with that i actually experienced what i thought sex should be. i wasn't ready for it when i was younger though i thought i was.
having "fun" and being happy does not mean being sexually active - i think virginity is so precious. . . if i had a choice, i'd still be an innocent girl that didn't know any better.

to answer the question - i think sex can be whatever ppl make it to be, just like most things in life.

Old Post 09-10-2002 08:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cookieangel
~Bi OpPa'z AnGeL~

depends on the situation really....most of the time for intimacy, sometimes do it juz cos u want it......
and it's basically a *natural* thing in relationships these days..

Old Post 09-10-2002 11:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cookieangel Click here to Send cookieangel a Private Message Find more posts by cookieangel Add cookieangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote