Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > yA~
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
screwyou

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i'm not offensive on purpose, and i don't try and provoke people in almost every single thread. And, additionally, i think he accomplishes nothing in his "efficiency".

I'm not trying to accomplish anything. Don't just assume. You don't know anything.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2003 03:02 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by screwyou
I'm not trying to accomplish anything. Don't just assume.

that was dumb. You are the one who just assumed. I didn't say you were trying to accomplish anything, i said that you simply just don't accomplish anything regardless of whether or not you are trying to. For the sake of consistency, apply whatever you said to yourself.

quote:
You don't know anything.

daaamn, another stinging comment by screwyou.

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
soley a joke. not trying to start anything. i realize u 2 are at different levels of maturity.

all right cool.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-28-2003 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
that was dumb. You are the one who just assumed. I didn't say you were trying to accomplish anything, i said that you simply just don't accomplish anything regardless of whether or not you are trying to. For the sake of consistency, apply whatever you said to yourself.

okay.

Old Post 04-29-2003 02:28 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

Re: yA~

quote:
Originally posted by Sexyness~
Some girls...i mean lota girlz..say...i never masturbated.....
true? or not?

if it is...you girls dont know how sex feels like?? thats dumber !!than actually knowing how sex feels like juss by doing masturbation which is natural~ which isnt even ...queer... not masturbatin ish queerish~ ~qeeflings~

... i just dont get those krn girlz who just act retarder than juss sayin the naturalness of masturbation...

never touched it...wow...i mean...touch IT its URS!...or..JUST say it...
I think most of guys post this ..because we wanna hear something about girlz.. AT LEAST threw ONLINE ~ since we dont quite often hear outside...

I get it, why dont they anyway???

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 05-12-2003 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznBaiBiE

yea, i love how this thread turned into a grammar lesson..but really.....u kinda lost me for a second...newho....
I say with most girls....if they say they don't masturbate....i say..they lie.......for some reason ppl or at least girls look down upon it...n they all noe they do it.....well maybe not all....but im pretty sure girls out there who have/had bfs...all do ..soo yea.

Old Post 05-15-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznBaiBiE Click here to Send AznBaiBiE a Private Message Visit AznBaiBiE's homepage! Find more posts by AznBaiBiE Add AznBaiBiE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

this was probably one of the best threads i have ever read even though there was a minor quibble... that was the best part!!

Old Post 05-20-2003 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote