Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > is been awhile.......... 4 year has it?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Romeo157

is been awhile.......... 4 year has it?

I'm sure you don't remember me, but here my new picture anyway... so, how ya been?

Romeo157 has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2005 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

1 more.............

Last edited by Romeo157 on 11-12-2005 at 02:15 AM

Old Post 11-11-2005 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think i remember you, you were attached to the hip with mike aka hyesungu and whatever else he went by, right? Also a model for standard. And, if that is the case, you probably would hope we do not remember you.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-20-2005 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

hi

hey ia remember u!!!! and u still look fioOone!

Last edited by JeNyA on 11-21-2005 at 06:51 AM

Old Post 11-21-2005 06:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i think i remember you, you were attached to the hip with mike aka hyesungu and whatever else he went by, right? Also a model for standard. And, if that is the case, you probably would hope we do not remember you.

haha i second

Old Post 11-21-2005 06:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

I'm glad some1 remember me... good or bad comments i'll take them...........

Old Post 11-27-2005 02:51 PM
Romeo157

Re: hi

quote:
Originally posted by JeNyA
hey ia remember u!!!! and u still look fioOone!

Thanks JeNyA..... I saw your recent picture and you look as beauitful as away...... .....

Old Post 11-30-2005 05:36 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think you look and behave like a douchebag. You open your eyes wider than they normally are, but discretely enough so that one could think you are not doing so, like a woman.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-02-2005 11:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
i think you look and behave like a douchebag. You open your eyes wider than they normally are, but discretely enough so that one could think you are not doing so, like a woman.

really?.... hahaha.... am i a pretty women?... hahaha jk... no, thats my real eyes, no tricks to that... "good or bad i'll take them"

Old Post 12-03-2005 10:45 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i said nothing about pretty, expectedly you liked that comment and added another descriptor to make it pleasing to you.

Those are not your real eyes haha.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-04-2005 02:59 PM
Romeo157

quote:
i said nothing about pretty, expectedly you liked that comment and added another descriptor to make it pleasing to you.

Those are not your real eyes haha.

hm?.. you mayb rite... i probably open my eyes a little too much on that picture... thanks for pointing that out...

Old Post 12-05-2005 09:39 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

no problem buddy!

ask questions you only know the answers to?:

a. yes *********
b. no

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-07-2005 01:21 AM
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

i kinda remember you. i still dont understand how you are a model.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-26-2005 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg

I don't understand either ... maybe my agent was blind or something ... if you want i can post more old ugly model pictures...

Old Post 12-29-2005 04:33 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg

I dunno everyone has their own niche in the acting industry/modeling industry.There are plenty of plus size models too so you don't have to be the "typical" beauty.

Which isn't saying much for this Romeo157 guy but...I'm not sure if there is an ugly niche. lol

Not to say you're ugly. I just wouldn't notice you in a catalogue or billboard. You know how if you saw Scarlett Johansen's CK ad or you know the CK underwear model... that guy. lol. You'd notice. You'd look twice.

You just look plain. And I can tell you're doing the fob pose. The Haduri pose. lol

Man it's alright... None of us are prize beauties... except mabye alex.

Old Post 12-29-2005 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
I dunno everyone has their own niche in the acting industry/modeling industry.There are plenty of plus size models too so you don't have to be the "typical" beauty.

Which isn't saying much for this Romeo157 guy but...I'm not sure if there is an ugly niche. lol

Not to say you're ugly. I just wouldn't notice you in a catalogue or billboard. You know how if you saw Scarlett Johansen's CK ad or you know the CK underwear model... that guy. lol. You'd notice. You'd look twice.

You just look plain. And I can tell you're doing the fob pose. The Haduri pose. lol

Man it's alright... None of us are prize beauties... except mabye alex.

Wow! you sure know alot about modeling and stuff... that good to know... but what you think looks good, other people might not... what i'm trying to say is other people have their own opinion... and i'm not saying that your wrong about my looks... thats your opinion and i respect that... but also other people might think differently too... plus i took that picture with a webcam right b4 i went on my date... Oh yeah! i saw your recent picture and may i say ccccuuuuttteee

Old Post 12-30-2005 03:21 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

what mer was trying to say was, he does not get how you are a model because you and mike were part of a modeling agency none of us grant any weight to. Standard, haha, and you all have had stupid outbursts in the past on these forums showing that you had egos about how you look, and think you are better looking than others on these forums (no, i am not going to find them for you, and even if i did di am sure they would be edited by you in the past to save face).

That got messy, let me summate, what mer was saying i believe is that: how are you a model when you are part of a shitty company and are only seen in a catalogue that no one sees except your relatives who you mailed it to personally.

He wants to know waht you have done, because there's a difference between an actor and aspiring-actor. The same works for model and aspiring model. I am sure you thought of something to say by now, that even an aspiring model is still a model of sorts, but let me explain. Let's say you get to be a hand model for a k-mart salespaper maybe once or twice, sure technically you are a model, but by model...the only kind of model that gets any kind of respect are the ones that nearly everyone thinks are attractive and have had big contracts. In that sense, mer may not get how you are a model since you have not made it big yet, i do not think you are a model.

As susan said, you look plain, and i am saying that you are also east asian. Being east asian is not going to help you make it big in the modeling industry since you are not in east asia, and in america east asians are not something desirable in a potential model.

You can harp on the perspectivistic angle like you just did (that means, you can say "well you might think that, but others might think differently" in one word), and it has been what you have been doing for all these years i am sure, something had to keep you going. In almost everyone's mind though, you are not a model, you are a wannabe that no one will ever think will make it but you think you will because you believe you are more attractive than you really are. But what about other people who think you are attractive? Who cares, bottom line, who thinks a calvin klein model is not attractive? Given a random sampling, there will be a very small percentage of people who will think any CK model unattractive. Any given CK model may not be someone's preferred type, but most have a hard time finding them not attractive in a general sense. Do i see you on those new CK or whatever commercials, with the men playing football whilst women watch them in the bleachers as they nonchalantly practice (also while looking attractive)? No, never.

Again, perspectivism woo, but in all you are not attractive enough, mike is not attractive enough, you both are boys next door who got too many compliments as kids or something. Good luck, i seriously hope you give up soon so you do not waste your life. This is america, not east asia. I wrote this in a hurry and now someone is waiting on me, so i will continue more later possibly. Peace.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-02-2006 12:20 AM
Romeo157

i can agree on that fact... but i never put myself out there as being a big time model... i just said i did a couple modeling work thats all... but if i said something wrong to you or any of you in the past then i'm sorry... okay... is been like 4 year since i was here and i gave up the whole modeling thing like 3 year ago... so i'm just your average asian posting some new pics that all...

Old Post 01-03-2006 05:25 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

what did you do? model for a catalogue for standard? btw, mike was a douchebag.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-03-2006 10:26 AM
Romeo157

quote:
what did you do? model for a catalogue for standard? btw, mike was a douchebag.

yeah his is... we're not friend anymore... long story..

Old Post 01-03-2006 02:39 PM