Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > "Ya! Homeworku-hae!"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

"Ya! Homeworku-hae!"

"Ya! Homework-hae! Turn off the computer! kongbu(study)!"

How good are you at doing your homework?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2002 10:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

sookjae sux ballz

Old Post 04-25-2002 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

not very, but i'm getting better at it.
the homework i get is usually for 4th and 5th period so i usually finish up my homework during my 1st-3rd periods. <~ bad habit i'm trying to break by actually doing my homework at HOME...

Old Post 04-25-2002 02:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

i do my homewrk, lol but it takes longer than it wud if i didnt go online and listen to music while doing it. hehe

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

if you've got ill test scores you don't need to do hw

Old Post 04-27-2002 11:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i do all my homework during all my other classes.

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

haha, i do that sometimes

Old Post 05-01-2002 02:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i've gotton so lazy now, that all i ever do is spend time at the computer when i get home, which is why i really try to do all my studying and all my homework during school!

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:12 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
i do all my homework during all my other classes.

yea, swhat i do too

imma procrastinator... cant help it :huh:

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

procrastination..... laziness always pays off now.

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:50 AM