Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Created by me!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Created by me!

This is one of my cool pics!

garciaas has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-16-2005 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

probably the only good drawing you posted up so far but you didn't shade in the mouth she has a white mouth?

Old Post 02-19-2005 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Naw

Naw.....I didn't shade her mouth. Hey, you sound like a professional. Are you? Can you draw? If you can, why don't you post them!

Old Post 02-20-2005 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: Naw

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
Naw.....I didn't shade her mouth. Hey, you sound like a professional. Are you? Can you draw? If you can, why don't you post them!

you've just seen some and replies under my name and under my old sn mc chopstickz

Old Post 02-21-2005 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Smile Getting it!

Oh, so those drawings are yours too? Super!

Old Post 02-21-2005 10:51 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: Getting it!

quote:
Oh, so those drawings are yours too? Super!

yes ma'am

Old Post 02-22-2005 02:38 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Re: Re: Getting it!

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
yes ma'am

Oh, please don't call me "ma'am". It makes me feel super old! Like a grandmother or something!

Old Post 02-22-2005 10:05 PM
saranghae

Re: Re: Re: Getting it!

quote:
Oh, please don't call me "ma'am". It makes me feel super old! Like a grandmother or something!

hahaha.

but yeaa.. thats really prettyyy!

Old Post 02-23-2005 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Cool Yeah!

Yeah! Many people like this one.

Old Post 02-23-2005 01:28 PM
OnlyUrz4o1

I like it
good job

Old Post 02-18-2006 07:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OnlyUrz4o1 Click here to Send OnlyUrz4o1 a Private Message Find more posts by OnlyUrz4o1 Add OnlyUrz4o1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyUrz4o1
I like it
good job

Thank you! You should see my latest though. They are 1000% better than these. I'm practicing to draw real people and everytime I work on another one it gets better. I can't scan them and post them, unfortunately, cuz theyr'e too large to scan!

Old Post 02-20-2006 08:27 PM
MellowYellow

Not bad at all man.

I remember garcias and david used to go at it all the time. I think they were secretly involved.

jp.

Old Post 07-27-2006 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote