Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > breast implants
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mina

breast implants

How do guys feel about breast implants?
would you date a girl with breast implants?
and one last question, do you think less of a woman with implants?

sorry for so many questions!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2004 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mina Click here to Send mina a Private Message Find more posts by mina Add mina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i have a question too

..are u getting them? lol

Old Post 07-31-2004 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i think you have to ask those who have gotten breast implants. They'll answer you're personal questions. but from what i know...

I think i've heard that you lose some sensitivity once your get implants.
Breast implants are not all in the same. There are silicone, saline (sp?) and whatever hell else they got.
All implanted cup sizes do NOT Look the same. They are, in fact, done by a person. You can sort of tell which Implants loook horrendous and which are ok. Pamela Anderson... ok.. Breasts that point outward, inward, upward or downward... are just ew!
Rippling effect... The bigger breasts get these rippling effect down the cleavage from the silicones.. they look just like the way it sounds.. ripples along your breast. Kinda gross.

Personally i think its up to you. But remember.. A is for awesome!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-31-2004 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

yeah, I was thinking about getting them when I was around 20 or so, but I don't want to look fake. My cousin said fake ones are really hard and I don't want hard boobies.
well thanks for your answers!
and ah

quote:
A is for awesome!

You think an a cup is okay? nobody else seems to!!

Old Post 07-31-2004 06:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mina Click here to Send mina a Private Message Find more posts by mina Add mina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i guess it depends on your confidence level. but breasts dont make you the person you are. i knew someone who had breasts implants. they looked pretty real. but i say...if i can touch it..then its real. unless its like those nasty bitches like francine dee...nasty

Old Post 07-31-2004 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

Is francine dee an import model? I've never seen her. I think some of those girls get boobs that are too big for their bodies and it looks weird. but I think alot of them look good.

Old Post 07-31-2004 10:47 PM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by mina
yeah, I was thinking about getting them when I was around 20 or so, but I don't want to look fake. My cousin said fake ones are really hard and I don't want hard boobies.
well thanks for your answers!
and ah

Watch Dr. 90210 on E! . The younger one they're focusing on? He's so fuckin funny. lol. Maybe you'll learn something about breast implants.

Anyhow size. I'm an A and personally I'm JUST fine with it. I'm short and small too so it's not like I look like a FLAT board. I know a girl who is my size and has [natural] D cup breasts. She's in so much pain. She has stretch marks, needs to wear extra support bras, and her neck/back is always hurting. And plus... she can't really... RUN. She's going to get breast REDUCTION surgery [when she has money]. She'd kill to have an A. Isn't that funny? Some people would KILL to have D cups.

Even though I think cosmetic surgery is wrong , I do NOT think less of a woman who has implants. I would only think that if they got them for ALL OF THE WRONG reasons such as "so my boyfriend wouldn't break up with me".

Old Post 07-31-2004 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

a cup is fine with me.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 07-31-2004 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

quote:
Anyhow size. I'm an A and personally I'm JUST fine with it. I'm short and small too so it's not like I look like a FLAT board. I know a girl who is my size and has [natural] D cup breasts. She's in so much pain. She has stretch marks, needs to wear extra support bras, and her neck/back is always hurting. And plus... she can't really... RUN. She's going to get breast REDUCTION surgery [when she has money]. She'd kill to have an A. Isn't that funny? Some people would KILL to have D cups

yeah I'm really petite too so I wouldn't go too big. I've wanted them for a while now and I don't think it's for the wrong reasons but I would have to think it through. Some people can be really rude about it, even my "friends" make jokes about my chest. I laugh it off but it still hurts.
My aunt has the same problem as your friend, she's the same height as me(5'1) and has dd's but she can't afford the surgery.

Old Post 07-31-2004 11:49 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
yeah, I was thinking about getting them when I was around 20 or so,...

You're over 20? Aren't you 16?

My gf's A cups are fine by me.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-01-2004 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Small boobies are cute.

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
Watch Dr. 90210 on E! . The younger one they're focusing on? He's so fuckin funny. lol. Maybe you'll learn something about breast implants.

Anyhow size. I'm an A and personally I'm JUST fine with it. I'm short and small too so it's not like I look like a FLAT board. I know a girl who is my size and has [natural] D cup breasts. She's in so much pain. She has stretch marks, needs to wear extra support bras, and her neck/back is always hurting. And plus... she can't really... RUN. She's going to get breast REDUCTION surgery [when she has money]. She'd kill to have an A. Isn't that funny? Some people would KILL to have D cups.

Even though I think cosmetic surgery is wrong , I do NOT think less of a woman who has implants. I would only think that if they got them for ALL OF THE WRONG reasons such as "so my boyfriend wouldn't break up with me".

This reminds me of the Chapelle Show.

Old Post 08-01-2004 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

quote:
You're over 20? Aren't you 16?

no I am 16, I guess I worded that wrong. oops

quote:
This reminds me of the Chapelle Show.

I love that show!

Old Post 08-01-2004 07:21 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i think breast implants are a waste of good money (buy myself a nice expensive dinner with that money har har har). I'll be fine with a girl with an A size cup no big deal. only for breast feeding and something to look at when you're talking to a girl (LOL FAMILY GUY!) jk. be happy of what you go i always say :D

*frolics away*

Old Post 08-02-2004 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
no I am 16, I guess I worded that wrong. oops

how the hell do you word your age wrong.

Old Post 08-03-2004 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

I didn't word my age wrong..
I wrote that I was thinking about getting them when in fact I should have written that I am thinking of getting them.

Old Post 08-03-2004 10:08 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
yeah, I was thinking about getting them when I was around 20 or so,

you did "word" it wrong. Use the word "AM around 20" instead of "WAS around 20". That's why i thought you were over 20.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-03-2004 11:39 PM
mina

quote:
you did "word" it wrong. Use the word "AM around 20" instead of "WAS around 20". That's why i thought you were over 20.

sorry I was replying to
quote:
how the hell do you word your age wrong.

I know I worded it wrong and corrected myself.
sorry!

Old Post 08-03-2004 11:57 PM
babimei

quote:
yeah I'm really petite too so I wouldn't go too big. I've wanted them for a while now and I don't think it's for the wrong reasons but I would have to think it through. Some people can be really rude about it, even my "friends" make jokes about my chest. I laugh it off but it still hurts.

ermm, it goes both ways lol...you'll never have to worry about your obnoxious friends nicknaming you "hooters"

you would not believe how much i get made fun of because im a Dcup, since im korean and "every typical korean girl is supposed to be flat". all of my friends always tease me and ask me things like "no wonder you're not on track", "are you having trouble getting up cuz your boobs are weighing you down?", "can you see your feet when you stand up straight?", "can i poke them?"

...i want to be an A so badly...
wanna trade? lol

Old Post 08-04-2004 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babimei Click here to Send babimei a Private Message Find more posts by babimei Add babimei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mina

quote:
ermm, it goes both ways lol...you'll never have to worry about your obnoxious friends nicknaming you "hooters"

I'm so sorry! I guess people will never be happy and always say stuff.
And yeah.. friends can be really mean sometimes.

Old Post 08-04-2004 12:37 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by babimei
"can i poke them?"

...i want to be an A so badly...
wanna trade? lol

What the hell..."can i poke them" ?!? Interesting friends...

Why don't you guys just even it out...haha. mid B cup for both of you.

Old Post 08-04-2004 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote