Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > *attention All Christians/catholics/buddhists/other Religous Believers*
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
doop
just doop it

mmmmm....

i dun understand why people trip about this like that

its just something that makes people happy, do u really want to take someone's happyiest away by saying god isnt real or not?

but then again, why do people force other people to believe in him .... iono nVm ....

one word

>>> conformist <<<

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2004 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for doop Click here to Send doop a Private Message Find more posts by doop Add doop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

^^ people dont FORCE their beliefs on others...well no one i know does...they merely make them known because what they believe, they believe to be true, so they want to share that truth to others. its like the matrix. we're offering you the blue pill or the red pill. we are just suggesting the red pill ( i think that was the one neo took...i forget lol )

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 03-26-2004 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by doop
mmmmm....

i dun understand why people trip about this like that

its just something that makes people happy, do u really want to take someone's happyiest away by saying god isnt real or not?

but then again, why do people force other people to believe in him .... iono nVm ....

one word

>>> conformist <<<

thas hella true. yu've enlighten me, doop.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 03-26-2004 07:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i thought i closed this a while back... hmm.. i guess it reopened. might as well do my job here while i'm at it.

Old Post 08-28-2005 04:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote