Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > Some of my philosophy...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StardustWolfCry
The Stars Cry Out To Me

Some of my philosophy...

I'm sure most people have thought of this at one point...

Has anyone noticed that life is not logical? How is there infinity? Is death a favor, or a crime? We won’t know until we die, and by then it’s too late… Infinite is not logical, yet it exists. What’s the point of living? To die? Then after we die, what’s the point? Live again, so we can ask the same stupid question in a big cycle? Then there is no point. As I was saying, after death, what more is there? Complete content? Humans were made in such a way that most things, if not everything, gets boring after a while, so would the mightier being change us in a way that we are content all the time? Life is just not logical, but is it logical in another world? Infinity may not be possible to us, but may be to something else? But then, what’s the point of life? What’s the point of death? What created everything? What created that? It’s just not logical to us…We only live to be happy, but when we aren’t, what’s the point? What if we aren’t ever happy…then what? We just have to “live” our lives, with no reason, no point. Or is life just a memory? It technically is, because there is no “now”. Time is always moving, and as far as we know, we can’t go back. Either there is no “big picture” or there are infinite number of “big pictures”. Maybe we just move from world to world, but then what’s the point? There is no point, because how can there be? If there is a point, there has to be something governing that, and something governing that, and so on. That’s what I mean by there is no “big picture”. For me, I find no reason to live, but as a human, it’s my instinct to

A "logic beyond ours". The only way I could explain illogical things (to us humans, at least) let's say, for example, infinite, I could only explain it with a "logic of what we don't know of". Infinite COULD be logical in some other sense we don't know of. After all, we can't know of what we don't know of. But ironically, if there is reincarnation (spelling?) we would never find out, rendering all this "living" as we call it, pointles....And we ask, "how can there be a point in the "big picture"? A logic we don't know of.... This may sound like a stupid explenation (hey, basing it off of human standards...what a stupid world we live in...) but it's the only one my tiny little "brain" could come up with...By the way, if you aren't familiar with my philosophy on standards, just ask...(probably don't want to...)

Life is only a memory...It only moves, so there is no "now", thus making life only a past or a future...

Ironically, we live to die... life is inevitable, so we are either living, or we are dead, but where are we when we are dead? Maybe we aren't ever "dead".Life is a memory. Time is always moving, so there is no now, thus all life is, is just a memory.

By.....me...Although I'm sure some one thought of that before me...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2003 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StardustWolfCry Click here to Send StardustWolfCry a Private Message Visit StardustWolfCry's homepage! Find more posts by StardustWolfCry Add StardustWolfCry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote