Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > Ancient Chinese Torture
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

Ancient Chinese Torture

Ancient Chinese Torture

A young man was lost wandering in a forest, when he came upon a small house. He knocked on the door and was greeted by an ancient Chinese man with a long, grey beard. "I'm lost," said the man. "Can you put me up for the night?"
"Certainly," the Chinese man said, "but on one condition. If you so much as lay a finger on my daughter, I will inflict upon you the three worst Chinese tortures known to man."

"Ok," said the man, thinking that the daughter must be pretty old as well, and entered the house.

Before dinner, the daughter came down the stairs. She was young,beautiful, and had a fantastic figure. She was obviously attracted to the young man since she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the meal. Remembering the old man's warning, he ignored her and went up to bed alone. But during he night, he could bear it no longer, and sneaked into her room for a night of passion. He was careful to keep everything quiet so the old man wouldn't hear. Near dawn he crept back to his room, exhausted, but happy.

He woke to feel a pressure on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw a large rock on his chest with a note on it that read, "Chinese Torture 1: Large rock on chest." "Well, that's pretty crappy," he thought. "If that's the best the old man can do then I don't have much to worry about." He picked the boulder up, walked over to the window and threw the boulder out. As he did so he noticed another note on it that read: "Chinese Torture 2: Rock tied to left testicle." In a panic he glanced down and saw the rope that was already getting close to the end. Figuring that a few broken bones was better than castration, he jumped out of the window after the boulder. As he plummeted downward he saw a large sign on the ground that read, "Chinese Torture 3: Right testicle tied to bedpost."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2004 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

posted before

wonmin*

Old Post 06-06-2004 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leEjUfiL xP

lol haha thats painful..

Old Post 06-09-2004 01:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for leEjUfiL xP Click here to Send leEjUfiL xP a Private Message Find more posts by leEjUfiL xP Add leEjUfiL xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by wonmin
posted before

quote:
lol haha thats painful..

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 06-17-2004 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i think i read that before.
but yea. funny

Old Post 06-17-2004 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ak47terror

wutup dennis, member we saw the flash of that thing?

Old Post 06-19-2004 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ak47terror Click here to Send ak47terror a Private Message Find more posts by ak47terror Add ak47terror to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by ak47terror
wutup dennis, member we saw the flash of that thing?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 06-20-2004 08:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandie

hehe...that old man is cool!!

Old Post 06-20-2006 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandie Click here to Send Sandie a Private Message Find more posts by Sandie Add Sandie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote