Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Fight Club!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zero-Sen

Fight Club!

yo! i just saw fight club and itz like my all time favorite movie. it was great.

anyone else see it? what'd you tink?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

it was ok movie....but i thought it was kinda weird

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 09-30-2002 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

its my fav movie...i even have a fight club mug

Old Post 09-30-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

yeah that movie is great, I can watch it most of the time on Sky Digital

Old Post 09-30-2002 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

it's ONE of my favorite movies.

and edward norton is one of my favorite actors.

Old Post 09-30-2002 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

see? what i tell ya? i knew youd like it.

"bar of soap"

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
see? what i tell ya? i knew youd like it.

"bar of soap"

yeah.. i know! :satisfy:

Old Post 10-02-2002 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

fight club was a cool movie

though im confused about the stuff

Old Post 10-05-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

Brief Synopsis:

Based on the debut novel by recent University of Oregon graduate Chuck Palanhiuk about a confused young man in the not too distant future. With no family or close friends, he frequents cancer and disease support groups as a way to bond with others, pretending to be terminally ill or feigning various other infirmities to fit in. Sick of his dead end, white bread, white collar corporate career and disgusted with the empty consumer culture that his generation has been doomed to inherit, he and a very devious friend named Tyler Durden create a new club where young men come to relieve their frustrations by beating each other to a pulp. The popularity of this club grows exponentially, and eventually some very profound rules are created to govern it. Because one of those rules is no more than 50 people to a fight club, soon new fight clubs are popping up everywhere and spread across the nation. Tyler Durden, the fight club's founder, quickly becomes a cult hero of epic proportions, a new messiah for a dead generation. While all this is happening, the nameless, narrating main character manages to get involved in a love triangle with Tyler and a girl named Marla who seems to have an endless supply of ex-boyfriends just as screwed up as he is.

Although not a "feel good" movie...if you look back at it after you view it once or twice, you'll realize it's an actually excellent film. [Original concept]

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 10-05-2002 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StaRliTeDr3amEr

a pretty gewd movie~~ i used ta beeh in lub with brad pitt. a lilo too old now though.. hehehe... ^.^;;

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote