Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > cryp-walking
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
theyll stab you if they see you d0ing it.

go to a mall and do it and see what you get

yeah go late at night... at our mall we already had a bunch of gang fights, crips and bloods already lefts markz in out mall

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-02-2003 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
yeah go late at night... at our mall we already had a bunch of gang fights, crips and bloods already lefts markz in out mall

really? lol. i guess im blind or something.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-03-2003 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

lol go in the stairs. near barnes and nobles. down on the bottom. see what you find.

Old Post 01-03-2003 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
lol go in the stairs. near barnes and nobles. down on the bottom. see what you find.

lol jerry's weed

wana chat?

Old Post 01-03-2003 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
lol jerry's weed

lol probably that, and on the bottom theres a lot of crip/blood other gang grafitti and theres a huge mural of a pot leaf.

Old Post 01-03-2003 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
lol probably that, and on the bottom theres a lot of crip/blood other gang grafitti and theres a huge mural of a pot leaf.

hahahaha i'll probably check it out later

wana chat?

Old Post 01-03-2003 05:50 PM
*~JoEy~*
. . .

What kinda gangstas hang out near a friggin barns and noble???
First off, ain't nobody really gonna stop you if you was crip walkin, even if you was doing it in front of a crip, it's just looked down upon nowadays. Now if you pop ya collar then that's a different story. If people starting beef witchu at the mall then they frontin, anywaise why would you even go to the mall to cripwalk????
And it's not just a black thing, that's just like a generalizing it. And everybody else is bustin freestyle steps man that's all it is, and as for the "Slob" walk and the people doing it, you frontin man, don't even come at me with that bs yo. People need to stop frontin and false flaggin everywhere, tired of all these wannabes comin out claimin sh*t. i gotta agree with AjY2k when he says:
"sure, i just KNOW that you wont care what i think about you and your dumb little stolen ritual dance, but you WILL care what others think once you do it in the wrong place at the wrong time and you have that tiny piece of metal (bullet) piercing your heart, rotting away your wanting-to-be-cool soul.

c-walking is not a dance, not a joke, or anything. If you see it that way, then keep telling yourself that, you'll get it hard once you step into reality.

so just stop, cuz you've stolen it from that 'family'"

As for calling people by saying "hey crip" or "hey slob" is just lame man, i mean you don't see many people doing that, but if you do use it you bes be with your peoples, don't matter the race.

Oh yea, whoever "came up" with the "slob" walk is hella stupid that's all i gotta say and imma finish with that.

If yous a slob don't think i'm hatin on you, i just got issues against yo family. I won't go into that unless you wanna know. You can message me privately ain't no need to start ish right on the forums.

Peace

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 01-05-2003 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

The "issue" has been resolved. . . . for now

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 01-07-2003 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiNkykPxJiNnY
kiNkykPxjiNnY iSh sExii

hehehe~!koOliOz..
i wish i knew how to do the C~walk maybee..instead of going to skool i can learn how to break dance..hehe~!

fuk! why ish mai B crying 4 meh..noOo!! we make a fiONe aSs coupLe! No doubt bout that!!
fuk all haterz!!
m.O.r and n.By.C ~
mAdAm V "sl33pI'' repPin 2!3
k~TowN ish tHe spOt!! hit meh up @ k1Nk1V1CkY on aIm alright

Old Post 01-13-2003 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiNkykPxJiNnY Click here to Send kiNkykPxJiNnY a Private Message Visit kiNkykPxJiNnY's homepage! Find more posts by kiNkykPxJiNnY Add kiNkykPxJiNnY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

i can swing towards one side..then turn around and start doing da c-walk..wit a lil more body movements dat make it more like im goona start breaking..hehe

Old Post 02-12-2003 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnpimpceSs

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
the cwalking in i need a girl part 2 wuz tyte...i wanna learn how to do that
aah..i can bust them moves!! haha...go shawty.ish yoh birthday. we gon' party llike ish yoh birthday.. hahhaa.......there are a ctually many types of doing the cryp walk..^^

Old Post 02-14-2003 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnpimpceSs Click here to Send krnpimpceSs a Private Message Visit krnpimpceSs's homepage! Find more posts by krnpimpceSs Add krnpimpceSs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
Originally posted by krnpimpceSs
aah..i can bust them moves!! haha...go shawty.ish yoh birthday. we gon' party llike ish yoh birthday.. hahhaa.......there are a ctually many types of doing the cryp walk..^^

one REAL Crip walk, the rest are just steps~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 02-14-2003 05:39 AM
True Life

i'm real sure gangsters like to hang out at malls.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 02-21-2003 08:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by True Life
i'm real sure gangsters like to hang out at malls.

you dont know enough to say that, seriously. tons of gangs are in our mall, all the time.

Old Post 02-24-2003 09:01 PM
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
you dont know enough to say that, seriously. tons of gangs are in our mall, all the time.

I find it very funny, and pittiful

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 02-28-2003 10:07 PM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
I find it very funny, and pittiful

thats awesome

Old Post 02-28-2003 10:21 PM
Queeny

yes...juss extra steppin a lil more movements to spice it up...i dink i should get a camera and tape it and then post it =D

Old Post 03-03-2003 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote