Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > What's your style?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

What's your style?

what's your own style that you wear to school? are you the type that dresses up in skirts and capris? baggy pants and sweatshirt? thrift store junkie? poser skater? gothic? or prep? etc...
is this because of what the majority are wearing at yo' skoo'?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2002 12:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

i'm not very origional and don't care to be.

It's pretty hard to be origional so i don't try

Old Post 05-11-2002 01:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DonaGWon26

I wear Abercrombie and Fitch or Chloe styles for Dress up. I like to wear different manicures and lipglosses. I collect a lot of leather goods too.

Old Post 05-11-2002 01:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DonaGWon26 Click here to Send DonaGWon26 a Private Message Visit DonaGWon26's homepage! Find more posts by DonaGWon26 Add DonaGWon26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

er.. i rarely dress up ..
i wear mostly hiphop
or just comfortable clothes non-hiphop

er.. i dont think guys like me. hahah

Old Post 05-13-2002 02:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

baggy...but clean

i usualyl wear Hilfiger

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i wear hiphOp~

but sumtimes wear casual non-hiphOp clothes..
i dress clean~
not slutty..or all .. i dunno...

i used to be "original" [or so i thought]
but not anymore..

i guess i blend in da crowd more..cept dat i'm still sOo tall anyone can see my head from a mile away =T

but yea..i love mah style..das all dat matters..

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

majority of my school = sweatshirt and jeans

yea i wear that a lot but i have my "asian" touches.... it's the accesories...bags watches...ect

the other part of my school is like skaterish.... so somtimes i dress like a skater wannabe..... -_- but don't try too hard at it

usually.... just jeans and a t-shirt... sorta baggy style... but not BAGGY.... that's just..... no that was me in the 8th grade.... blah
i'm not a very GIRLY.... as in... the whole.....i wear a dress to school.. wear makeup.... pluck my eyebrows.... blah blah.. all i have in my bag (don't like purses....blech) is.... chapstick

Old Post 05-14-2002 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
idunno

umm.. i always try to match n stuff hehe i guess im kindaaaa trendy.. i like lacy stuff.. n glitery.. ahhh!! hehe

Old Post 05-19-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for idunno Click here to Send idunno a Private Message Find more posts by idunno Add idunno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cLickB4eVeRZ

people tell me to wear flares....one girl payed me to but i refused
i like comfortable....baggy khakis, jeans, korean striped stuff, but i really realy like shoes...

( yunsuk oppah dwon there )

cLickB4eVeRZ has attached this image:

#hosuk#
::minhyuk::
~hyungon~
+sanghyuk+

Old Post 05-26-2002 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cLickB4eVeRZ Click here to Send cLickB4eVeRZ a Private Message Visit cLickB4eVeRZ's homepage! Find more posts by cLickB4eVeRZ Add cLickB4eVeRZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Hip Hop baggy style, da trew street style (Ecko, Avirex, Tims...) to school, to chill. or jus ryde, but church more clean Hilfiger, Armani stuph

Old Post 05-26-2002 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i like kind of clean, somewhat GQ, mostly simple though...
i hate having to dress scrubby though... always pisses me off heh.

Old Post 05-26-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

I go in the closet, i look in the dark for some stuff off the floor. If it smells clean, i wear it.

Old Post 05-27-2002 04:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvaX
Gringo Noche

on the note of A&F, for some reason i can't seem to stand in that store for more than 5 minutes before i get a headache...

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EvaX Click here to Send EvaX a Private Message Visit EvaX's homepage! Find more posts by EvaX Add EvaX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

my style is cute, tight, and modestly revealing clothes. i like to dress sexy, even at church.

the guys at my school are all A&F, American Eagle prep type.
the girls are cute and preppy, like Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. even the fat ppl are dressed up nice. everybody kinda dresses similar.

Last edited by annabanana on 06-01-2002 at 03:14 AM

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvaX
Gringo Noche

oh anna, you sound sexy! :-D

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EvaX Click here to Send EvaX a Private Message Visit EvaX's homepage! Find more posts by EvaX Add EvaX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by EvaX
oh anna, you sound sexy! :-D

Thanks! I think it's because i play sports and workout.

you know what they say, "if you got it, flaunt it."

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:15 AM
sangxjin

i dress preppy and sometimes skaterish..

and sometimes ghetto

im mixed..

I shop at Against All Odds (Ghetto), Banana Republic, French Connection UK, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Pacific Sunwear.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

depends on mai mood~if u look thru mai closet u'll mostly find preppi stuff like collared shirts and stuff from AE, charlotte russe, forever 21, dkny, ann taylor, rl, etc but then i like to be comfortable too so i dress in baggy pants and stuff. i like to dress up once in a while even if it's not for any reason; it's fun! *^^* but then i'll be hip hoppish sumtymz and wear baggy pants and visors and stuff...it all depends

Old Post 06-21-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

im a dressy person...i like wearing turtleneck sweaters, dress pants, those kinda things.
but it all depends on mood, sometimes im too lazy to fix myself up, so i just go hip hop

Old Post 06-23-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hmm.. looks like everyones mostly into the hiphop style.
you guys wear hiphop cause you like looking hiphop-ish or cause its comfortable?

cause i wear it to be comfortable.

Old Post 06-23-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote