Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > What new groups do you like/dislike?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

What new groups do you like/dislike?

For the past year, a lot of new groups have been debuting(sp?) like MILK, K'Pop, Bi, Luv, Sugar, and more. What groups do you personally like and which do you think will stay around?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2002 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

outta all the groups u listed, bi and kpop is probably the only groups that wont dissappear after their first album
all the other ones...u wont hear from them again after they are done wit their album activities

5tion...what the fukk...they have 2 vocals and 3 RAPPERS? pleaz... they aint hiphop...and that one flamin faggot wit longass hair

kiss...a one hit wonder for now....never know

qoq...fawkin faggots rippin off becoz i got high....that song was one of the biggest hits in america not even a year ago...dumbassss

black beat...another failure i think

rich is only good one for now..

aite who else?

Old Post 06-29-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

SHIN-INS:
will stay in kpop:
rich, jtl, swi.t, kpop, milk, qoq

wont stay in kpop:
luv, sugar, s, yuri, ash, 4u, boys club

groups i personally like:
rich, swi.t, kpop, bi

groups i personally dislike:
milk, sugar, s, yuri, 4u, boys club

Last edited by TAIgrr on 06-29-2002 at 05:21 AM

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

groups i like:
Milk, Swi-t, Bi, Luv
from last year too: D.Bace, K'Pop

dislike:
Sugar, Yuri, Hanul

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

yuri got singin skills so she might stay in da music industry...maybe not mainstream...

milk sux...
and boy club isnt shin in...they jus didnt do well

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i like....

milk, Bi (oh yea..lol), AKDONGCLUB! (does NO ONE know them?!?), JTL (well.. they sort of ARE new but aren't)

okay and as for their longevity... i'm pretty sure JTL will stick around for a while..... but i don't know about everyone else.. Bi is definetly looking like he will stay around....

Old Post 07-05-2002 10:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
AKDONGCLUB! (does NO ONE know them?!?)

i know them..
and im guessing most people know them.. cause most people watched mok-pyo-dal-sung to-yo-il

Old Post 07-05-2002 04:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

i know them..
and im guessing most people know them.. cause most people watched mok-pyo-dal-sung to-yo-il

lol..... i dunno i guess i meant... DOES NO ONE LIKE THE?!?!? haha

well i like REALLY like them... but i don't think i would have bought their album unless i saw that mok pyo dal sung thing... cuz they sampled like 7 of their (best songs in my opinion) songs to the viewers to choose as their title song...

Old Post 07-05-2002 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote