Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > whats the one most memorable experience you had?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

whats the one most memorable experience you had?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

meeting the love of my life. its quite an experience to feel this way about someone. almost overwhelming.

Old Post 05-09-2002 12:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
meeting the love of my life. its quite an experience to feel this way about someone. almost overwhelming.

i agree i know the feeling and its great! hehehe.

Old Post 05-09-2002 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

riding a bike down a hill at a 75 degree angle with out brakes then hitting a fence flying and hitting a air-conditioning unit, being dragged into the house and being smaketh downeth upon by my mother. muahaha, best ride EVER.

Old Post 05-09-2002 03:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

riding a rOller cOaster fOr da first time..

i was sOo scared of em..and so i would never ride dem..

da first time i went to 6 flags..i was like..its gonna be a waste of money..den i rode batman..and one white colored one dat started wit a C..althO i was scared in da seats...i was sOo happy dat i actually rode a roller coaster .. da feeling was great..it made me feel all big and grown up

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

realizing that im a man

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-11-2002 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
realizing that im a man

haha some ppl are still confused

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

there's a lot. i remember the loma prieta earthquake in '89. i remember crying at preskool cuz i didn't noe ne english and there were no azn pplz there. i remember the first time i rode stealth at great america i remember hearing mai first kpop song! hehe. wow there are lotz...the one that stands out a lot is the first time i got stung by a bee.

Old Post 05-16-2002 02:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I've had so many memorable experiences... sad ones, happy ones, embarrassing ones... haha... so many!!!

Hmm, I'll tell you an embarrassing one!!! I was at a big volleyball tournament and I had to use the bathroom... Haha.. they only had portable potties so I went there. ECK!!! I went in and I told my little cousin to watch in case people come and open the door. When I was peeing, my stupid lil' cousin came and shook the door really hard... It had a loose lock to the door unlocked. I didn't notice so I was about to get up and pull my pants up. Right then, I really cute guy walks in in me. I sat back down and yelled. AHHHH! It was so embarrassing! haha

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoveDrama

Don't play with Fire Ants!

When I was a little kid there used to be a dozen of black ants in my backyard and I would play with them with my shovels. I pick them up, squished them, I think I remember my mom telling me I used to eat them^^ A few years past and I was about 5 years old. Fire ant colonies started invading my backyard and no more black ants. Back then nieighbors didn't know they started making colonies in are area. So when I first set eyes on them I was like cool I'm gonna pick up a couple of these suckers and play with them. I went up to the ant colony and shoved my hand right in the entrance. They climbed up my arm, all over my neck, and in my shirt. It wasn't a pretty sight after that..I vividly remember my hand so swollen, it was as large as my older brother.

Old Post 05-19-2002 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveDrama Click here to Send LoveDrama a Private Message Find more posts by LoveDrama Add LoveDrama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

one day in my house,This girl was taking a ddong, and she forgot to lock the door. and stupidly, i forgot to knock on the door either. and i opened the door all the way. and her face would be like this + + + .. luckily she didnt scream, and good thing i didnt see anything. and i just closed the door and left. after that experience, i never forgot to knock on the door

Old Post 05-19-2002 02:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
one day in my house,This girl was taking a ddong, and she forgot to lock the door. and stupidly, i forgot to knock on the door either. and i opened the door all the way. and her face would be like this + + + .. luckily she didnt scream, and good thing i didnt see anything. and i just closed the door and left. after that experience, i never forgot to knock on the door

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-27-2002 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

haha. who was it? jihye or eun jung nuna?

Old Post 05-28-2002 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

it was some othe girl
.guest..
haha =d

Old Post 05-28-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

one of the most memorable experience would be seeing the ocean for the first time. that was tite.

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
riding a bike down a hill at a 75 degree angle with out brakes then hitting a fence flying and hitting a air-conditioning unit, being dragged into the house and being smaketh downeth upon by my mother. muahaha, best ride EVER.

[B]haha... reminds me of something else I did just this last weekend!!! We call it my homerun!!! Anyways, I was gonna ride a scooter down a hill. This was my first time riding a scooter downt the hill. So I got on top of the road and started going down the hill on the scooter... Everything was going well. When I reached the bottom... I was like, OH SHIT... HOW DO YOU STOP THIS THING...? I looked to the side and there was grass... so I was like, Okai, I'll jump onto the grass so I won't have such a hard fall. So I did... and it broke my fall... but I slid a fricken 3 feet... It was so hilarious!!! You shoulda been there... I was laughing at myself too! It was bad...

Old Post 05-30-2002 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i would have to agree with most people in there..would have to be when i met my first love..it is an experience that carries on with you forever..it's tragic though..when the person that gave you the most memorable moment in your life..passes away..

you never know whats going to happen..it's better to cherish what you have right now..then think about what could happen in the future..

Old Post 06-27-2002 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

lets see it would hav 2 be when i broke my shoulder
i felt alot and i mean alot of pain. i dont want to go into graphics of what my shoulder did but i needed surgery for it. i think it is safe to say i cursed more in those minutes then i usually do in a year (for those who kno me thats alot). yea i got a nice big scar from it to so i dont think im goin 2 forget that any time soon.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-28-2002 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

huk.. k, i wanna erase this memory..

you know how guys dont wear anything in boxers, cause thats the whole point of boxers..

but anyway.
my brother came into my room with his boxers on, cause he was getting ready to sleep in like an hour

well, he sat down on my bed like woohyuk:

and i turned around to talk with him AND
i could see his "2 gongs and kkochi" all clearly! :omg:
huk =.=;; not pleasant..

after that incident, i always yelled at him to go wear pants whenever he came into my room with just boxers on

THAT DORK. my frqn innocent eyes!

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

puhaha...i did that once to mom
i thought that was your bigass sig

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote