Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > yearbooks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yearbooks

gettin more and more expensive every yr...at the beginning of the yr it wuz $65, now it's $80!! and they're selling like mad!! crazy pplz...and there's so little space to write in them too!! how much are ur yrbks? and hey y'all - HAMS (have a marvelous summer)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

this is what I do... I don't purchase any until it's my last year in that school...

Old Post 06-19-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
this is what I do... I don't purchase any until it's my last year in that school...

haha yeah i agree.
well im in 8th grade and i got my yrbook. its really stinky,. it was onli like 30 dollars tho. onli had like 90 pages. heh. but not bad.

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

our yrbks like as thick as an encyclopedia, 350 pages (5 pages of signing)

costed 45$ beginning of the yr,.. it wsa $60 when i bought it tho..

its pretty good.. sort of. it wasnt editted well

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

This is how it is for our school... You can buy a yearbook but you don't get it until the next year of school... sucks like a biatch!

Old Post 06-19-2002 02:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

our yrbks are almost 350 pgs too w about 5 pgs of signing also. it's actualli pretti nice, all color. if i hav adequate income, i wud like to purchase a yrbk for all mai yrs of skool...hopefully the prices won't increase by that much :sad:

Old Post 06-20-2002 06:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

our yearbook sucked this year. The yearbook staff even put trivia games and stupid "find the outlyer" drawings (ALOT OF THEM) into the book. I mean, dude, put some content in there, not some kiddy crap!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-21-2002 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

our yearbooks cost like $65...when i was a freshman it was like $45....but i didn't have to pay for yearbook this cause i was a senior....this years yearbook was pretty good

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

huk -.-;; youre a lucky senior
our school.. seniors pay.. no discount..

i think.

Old Post 06-24-2002 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

seniors pay no discount for yearbooks. my high school's yearbook is big and all the pages are in color. for $80.00 that is too expensive for me. for that price, i'd rather spend it at the mall, so i didn't even buy one, even though i was a senior(i just graduated). Although, if i just wait for 2 years, then i can buy this years extra yearbooks for $7.00. oh well, i never really liked most of the ppl in the yearbook anyways.

Old Post 07-01-2002 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Our yearbook is messed up, it says that we're in less pictures than we really are in. Also the senior photos are supposed to be first but instead the Freshmen photos were first. But it was better than last year. I saw my sister's middle school yearbook and it was....

Old Post 07-01-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

our yearbook was 100. u have no reason to complain. wut about me? keke

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

my parents didnt let me buy year books until the last year i was at the school....so i have a yearbook from 5th grade, 8th grade, and my 12th grade...sucks..cuz i had lotsa senior friends when i was a sophomore...so i dont have the yearbook with them in it

Old Post 07-06-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote