Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > sleeping in school...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KoreanDevil

sleeping in school...

OMG! i fell asleep today in school....

not that i never sleep or nething.....

but today i fell asleep and i didn't even know we had a test!!!

shit.. i'm sure i failed it knowing that i filled out only half of the test done...

did ne of you had this kind of experience????

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2002 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KoreanDevil Click here to Send KoreanDevil a Private Message Find more posts by KoreanDevil Add KoreanDevil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

yea i slept in school the first half of the day in every period for 2 days straight

but oh wells no test puahaha^^

Old Post 09-24-2002 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i never sleep in class..haha i dont have the guts to do that..hehe yes i am a wuss. usually i just daze off and like go to la la land and once im about to fall asleep i wake up. -___-

hehe. xP

Old Post 09-24-2002 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

yea i always used to that in high school......i always slept in trig cause i didn't understand it and failed a test....and also in the first two periods i slept when i was sleepy....those were the days....haha

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 09-24-2002 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha... sleeping in school is daily routine for me... i go to zero period korean, and finish my day's hw then go to sleep... i go to physics and usually sleep the whole period if i can, psychology i can't sleep cuz the teachers the football coach and im afraid of him, and in ap lit i sleep unless i got something better to do... civics i can't really sleep, but everyonce in awhile i can doze of and catch a few winks... now precalc is one class i CAN'T absolutely sleep in... i tried and got caught and i got in some trouble... so i dn't sleep in that class no more...

Old Post 09-24-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... i never sleep in class... unless if u count those pre-school days... haha.

Old Post 09-24-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i slept in drivers ed once..haha...man but who can help it, that class is so boring!

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

BacK in the day, I used to sleep a straight 4 periods - 5 periods ...consequetively, never interrupted...
damn it was sweet like honey.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 09-24-2002 03:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

yup!!! I do it everyday in env bio... that class is so so so boring... all we do is watch movies! haha, and I have blocking so I get like an hour of sleep in that class!!! woohoo! buh I'm still tired! :sleepy:

Old Post 09-24-2002 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

No I don't sleep in class cuz these are my last two years in secondary and subsequently the test in two years time will determine my future, so I doubt I'd want to ruin my future by sleeping in class...

Old Post 09-24-2002 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

all the time

(whenever we take notes, i always end up copying them from a friend in another class period . . haha)

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i aquired this WEIRD habit. whenever i'm sleeping in a public place, i'll be sleeping for 2 seconds and then just suddenly wake up like i had a bad dream, and gasp.
and people'll be looking at me like i'm crazy.

but i fell asleep in spanish today.. and the teacher was calling me by my spanish name and i didn't realize it until half the class was looking at me.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

haha speaking of sleeping in public places...here in the public trains ppl all sleep most of the time. but i hate it when they start to lean towards me...then i always have to hit them to wake them up. i duno why i always get those guys with greased oily hair sleeping next to me and i'm like uugghh get that head away from me!! haha i always laugh but everyone else doesnt bother to look at wats going on...so i'll be like laughing to myself like a mad person.

for school i used to sleep all the time, cos most of my lessons are in front of the computer, i always come late and sit at the back, and i'll usually fall asleep with my head on the monitor. it's really quite comfortable!

Old Post 09-26-2002 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: sleeping in school...

i always sleep in class one time i tipped over my desk n d other time i was drooling haha for sum reason one time i kept sleeping even when d bell rang n no one bothered to wake me up!

but never slept during testing dayz

Old Post 09-28-2002 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

yo, science is mad boring... i fall asleep all the time, but i'm still writing notes... they're all over the place though. lol

Old Post 09-30-2002 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

i almost fell off my desk while i was sleepind during econ class

Old Post 10-24-2002 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

in algebra 2 last year..i was taking notes, i was 1/2 asleep. so i juss took the notes and clunked onto my desk. i woke up 2 minutes later.. n class was almost over. so i juss gathered my stuff and left.

that night, i looked over the notes i took in algebra2 to do some hw, and the notes.. it was all scribbly.. i was like WHAT THE -___-;;

my teacher doesn't like me in that class.. he never answers my questions, just ignores me. it's probably because i'm bringing down the class average

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Last edited by jini on 11-05-2002 at 02:29 AM

Old Post 11-05-2002 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

all the time...

well i was taking a test and i couldn't do any of the problems so i thought okay i'm giving up and i fell asleep ...i woke up about 30 minutes later.... people were still taking the test

i read over the problems again and they all made sense... i got an A on that test

lol

Old Post 11-10-2002 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i fell off my seat last year in spanish 2 lol cuz dat class was boring n i didn't knoe wut da hell she was talkin bout so den i juss nodded off and bam i fell lol n woke up people pointing n laughing at me -_-

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
all the time...

well i was taking a test and i couldn't do any of the problems so i thought okay i'm giving up and i fell asleep ...i woke up about 30 minutes later.... people were still taking the test

i read over the problems again and they all made sense... i got an A on that test

lol

wow... maybe i should do that

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote