Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > Ayashi no Ceres
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kurisu

Ayashi no Ceres

has anyone every watched this anime? It's not on television, not that I know of. But I've read 2 volumes of the graphic novel and I really enjoyed reading it. I know that often, anime versions of manga often cut off alot of the good points and do change some things, it's still worth watching. I've never seen the dvd anywhere that I've been to. But I don't have access to a credit card right now to order it online.

But I'd like to know if anyone's ever watched it?

xanga: "Just One Last Kiss..." "Something From You I'll Forever Miss..."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2004 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurisu Click here to Send Kurisu a Private Message Visit Kurisu's homepage! Find more posts by Kurisu Add Kurisu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

i've seen it...
its ok...
i mean it kinda drags alittle bit and gets a little interesting and gross... but now i think you can buy the dvd it's like 2 dvd things now and i bet its at best buy....but to get bother i bet would cost at least 40$$$

Old Post 06-01-2004 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

OMG I LOVE THAT ANIME!! I bought like the whole series!!! ahhh I love it..!!!

Old Post 06-08-2004 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote