Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Cho Chang Chosen as hp's gf
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

Arrow Cho Chang Chosen [For HP movie]

The oh so coveted role by many asian actresses has finally been filled (Oh what a dissapointment it is not Boa -_- It was NEVER going to be her. They wanted someone relatively unknown... A criteria which Boa has sort of hit out of the ball park)

Her name is Katie Leung. She's 16 and from Scotland.

Some articles for you if you want to check or find out more:
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertai...amp;p=yx37z9756
http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/...-name_page.html

A picture of the LOSERS if you are curious. The third girl and second girl look cute. The first girl looks almost Korean? She's ugly though. What's up with the fourth girl's mouth?

Last edited by MellowYellow on 05-15-2004 at 02:16 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-13-2004 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

the third girl in the second picture looks pretty,,, she should be cho.
the girl that won.. shes,,, eh,,,

Old Post 05-13-2004 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by JuJu
the third girl in the second picture looks pretty,,, she should be cho.
the girl that won.. shes,,, eh,,,

Yea that's what I was thinking. I'm just thinking it's because these girls are poised and posed (and probably looking near their best) for that picture and the ones of the girl that was chosen... it's candid?

Hmm derno. I kind of lost interested in the movies... even though there have been only 2. Right? Third one out this summer?

Old Post 05-13-2004 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

whats that? hp's gf? hewlett packard?

Old Post 05-14-2004 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by tea
whats that? hp's gf? hewlett packard?

Harry Potter... chaduh! lol j/p

I guess I didn't make myself clear... In fact My title doesn't even make sense "Cho Chang Chosen as hp's gf" I think I meant to say "Cho Chang, hp's gf, chosen"

Old Post 05-15-2004 02:14 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

ooh ok, now all the talk about boa makes sense. Interesting news.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-15-2004 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

oh..that girl in the second picture..the third one looks the best out of all of them

..but the more and more i look at her...the uglier she gets

Old Post 05-16-2004 12:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

the 4th girl is prettyyy

Old Post 06-03-2004 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

so...
was she suppose to be in the 3rd movie? or is she going to be in the 4th movie?
i THOUGHT she was gunna be in the 3rd movie but i saw it today and she wasnt in it.

Old Post 06-06-2004 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

No offense but Boa doesn't really speak the best English in the world. And I thought they were looking for girls with accents, because in order to be an extra, you have to be purely a citizen of the UK or something like that.

Old Post 06-11-2004 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by GinaDaQueen
No offense but Boa doesn't really speak the best English in the world. And I thought they were looking for girls with accents, because in order to be an extra, you have to be purely a citizen of the UK or something like that.

Yea, we all knew it never was going to be BoA... not for the obvious reasons but also for the not so obvious ones.....................................

Old Post 06-11-2004 10:55 PM