Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > should i be mad?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marf

should i be mad?

there used to be this girl that i DREAMED to go out with.

one day she told me she liked me and we started talking and hanging out together for about a month. people told me she was waiting for me to ask her out. she was like crazy about me..

on the day i was gona ask her out she brought up the subject of "how would you react if i just stopped liking you" and i kept asking her why she would ask this?

finally she said "im not over my ex bf"

i was like wtf...... and i hung up on her. the next day on AIM her profile was saying "without you my life is not complete" YOU... referring to her X

she never said sorry to me or anything.. she just acted as if she never met me.

what do you think of this girl?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marf Click here to Send marf a Private Message Find more posts by marf Add marf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

thats really jacked....how she used u to rebound...but maybe she was confused...
but i dont think its anything to get mad over

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

confused?!?!?! hey if she was she shouldnt hav told u that she liked u. thats a major mood swing rite there. she just played u man dont deal wit that sheit. a girl like that needs her head back in place, playin wit a guys head and heart is not somethin u should j/k around wit. she's confused then how did she "kno" she liked u?? dont deal wit that, u deserve better then a "confused, heart playin &@*!$# like that. i kno it hurts been there 2 many and had that done to me 2 many of times.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I'd like to say that you were used... she needed someone to make her forget about her ex...

sorrie but it's the hard truth... damn, relationships are bitches...

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I'd like to say that you were used... she needed someone to make her forget about her ex...

i agree. just let it go and move on.

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yea shes a biatch...too bad you liked her so much

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eunjoo

ew. with a girl like that.. don't even waste your time on her for another second. you'll find better.

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eunjoo Click here to Send eunjoo a Private Message Find more posts by eunjoo Add eunjoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OH... don't be mad.. do this... use her!!!

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

eh. i ono. just ignore her. forget that you never met her either. dont do anything to her or anything. i ono. she was prollie confused or didnt no wut she was doing. eh

Old Post 07-11-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
OH... don't be mad.. do this... use her!!!

haha an eye for an eye? that shouldnt happen, you'll be as bad as her then

Old Post 07-12-2002 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by eunjoo
ew. with a girl like that.. don't even waste your time on her for another second. you'll find better.

TRUE THAT
u deserve better then that, go find urself a bigger fish

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-12-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

what a terrible gal. you should be mad... but again, she needs some time to get over her ex.

Old Post 07-23-2002 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

first off yOo hab a ryte 2 B mad hun... dat wuz reallie messed up of her... maykin us grlz lOok bad! anyhOw, mOve on baby! im shur yOo kan find a persOn whO reallie lykz yOo 4 yOo N find out dat her lyf ish "incomplete w/out yOo! "^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

so true hip hop yuja!
just 4get bout her...u dun even hafta waste ur time being mad. move on and be glad u didn't ask her out earlier while she wuz still hung up over the othr guy.

Old Post 07-25-2002 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

she's so mean..
how could she do somethin like that?

she needs to sort out her priorities.. hiphop yuhja's right. you should be mad at her, but don't waste your energy on someone like her.

forgive n forget..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-27-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marf

i forgot but i shall not forgive

Old Post 07-31-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marf Click here to Send marf a Private Message Find more posts by marf Add marf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

damn straight brotha, bitch slap that girl the next time she tries to get with ya

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-31-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote