Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > my friend asked me why guys have hands in their pants
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

my friend asked me why guys have hands in their pants

My friend asked me the other day why a guy always has his hands in his pants. I told her that it itches alot.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2002 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

ask why her's itches more than a guy's whenever she shaves it.

Old Post 05-03-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ahhhhhh hahahahah...... omg this is just too funny...haha

i always thought.... okay nevermind what i thought...haha

but yea guys always fiddlin with it... probably don't get enough attention anyway..... or too much

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yo, i scratch it cause its itchy but this "friend" i have sayz he scratches it cause he jacks off too much. u kno all that rubbin', but i don't kno he's a sick kid.

Old Post 05-15-2002 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweetboy

girls dont understand that sometimes we need to adjust..hahaha

Old Post 05-15-2002 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetboy Click here to Send sweetboy a Private Message Find more posts by sweetboy Add sweetboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

jus dont scratch in front of us... its very disturbin... hmmm... go to the bathRoom

Old Post 05-15-2002 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

eRr..

Old Post 05-16-2002 11:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by sweetboy
girls dont understand that sometimes we need to adjust..hahaha

thats true for most of us

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

i'm guessing they scratch b/c there's a need to scratch - probably b/c it itches . . . if i had a dick, that's why i would scratch it.
haha

peace

Old Post 06-22-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote