Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > have you ever.....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CiviC_BayBi

have you ever.....

have you ever thought about or even ran away from home.....and came back to the "aftermath" of your actions...and see how your family was dealing with it....and how much they changed...?

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2002 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

who hasnt?

Old Post 07-31-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

frealz....i've even thought bout wut would happen if i was to die..killin mahself or juss accidental...whenever i think bout it..i get all teary =T..i'd say runnin away leads to more problems so why not juss finish it off?

Old Post 07-31-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

whenever i think ..er, used to think about it.. like running away, or suicide..i had no where to turn to.. to ask for help or talk. but now that my life changed, i don't think about it anymore. i only have 1 life, i can't give it up. i almost never think about it, but when i do.. i pray or turn to God.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 07-31-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i neva ran away. :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-31-2002 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i ran away before..for like 3 hours..i was hungry came back..acted like nothing happened..hahaha

Old Post 07-31-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

lol... jon oppa.. that's more like goin out rather than runnin away.

Old Post 07-31-2002 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
i ran away before..for like 3 hours..i was hungry came back..acted like nothing happened..hahaha

hehehe "(O.o)!~...i tried to run away...but with my luck i got caught...at the airport....jus before my plane was to board...>.< its jus toOo small where i live.. everyone knows everyone.. spying on me..heh.....its hard to explain to ur parents that not even their love was strong enough to convince me to stay.... :sad: sighs oh well...at least now everythings in the open..and they're sending off to live with my uncle...!!!??!!...at least i get outta here?!~

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 07-31-2002 01:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

running away and suicide??? Hmm, yeah I've had those thoughts... It's kinda depressing... I only think about that when my parents bitch and bitch at me though... Buh then I think again, and I just can't do it because I don't wanna put them through the pain and suffering... Ai... I love my parents a lot for everything they've done for me... especially my daddy... after all the things that have occured in my life, he's still here and supporting me and iono how I can pay him back... :huh: all this talk makes me teary eyed... I'll stop now!

Old Post 08-01-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-01-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I love my parents a lot for everything they've done for me... especially my daddy... after all the things that have occured in my life, he's still here and supporting me and iono how I can pay him back...

*sniff sniff* :sad: awww..... so sweet.

Old Post 08-01-2002 05:00 AM
castle outsider

id fly away from all this if i got a set of wings

well at least for ten minutes or something

Old Post 08-01-2002 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
running away and suicide??? Hmm, yeah I've had those thoughts... It's kinda depressing... I only think about that when my parents bitch and bitch at me though... Buh then I think again, and I just can't do it because I don't wanna put them through the pain and suffering... Ai... I love my parents a lot for everything they've done for me... especially my daddy... after all the things that have occured in my life, he's still here and supporting me and iono how I can pay him back... :huh: all this talk makes me teary eyed... I'll stop now!

lol aww...julie...wasn't it you who started the topic about parents not being supportive and yelling and whatever!? ahhaha U're so funny julie lol.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-01-2002 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpjoey287
SPAMUNKEY

hmm i thot of just what would happen if i were to run away...
::i run away::
::dad finds out::
::pumps the rifle..??::
::starts the hunt::
::end of lyf::

iono
only thing that occurs in my mind is a beat down so i wouldnt do ne thing about it

For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believed in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16~....^^

Our new forums :D
http://www.apartment102.com

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kpjoey287 Click here to Send kpjoey287 a Private Message Find more posts by kpjoey287 Add kpjoey287 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

lol aww...julie...wasn't it you who started the topic about parents not being supportive and yelling and whatever!? ahhaha U're so funny julie lol.

So... doesn't mean that I can't love them... Don't get me wrong... I might dislike my parents sometimes, buh I love my parents too...

Old Post 08-02-2002 06:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

i thought bout running away...... but that was when i was in grade 3.......
now all the probs r solved~~ i'm happy~~

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i think everybody has thoughts of running away from home, but there is nowhere to run to, so i've never ran away from home.

Old Post 08-19-2002 02:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I thought of it too, but there's too many reactions after the action has been done, if you get what I'm saying.

Old Post 08-19-2002 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i almost ran away to a guy who wasnt true to me -__- im very stupid..ahh... :sleepy:

Old Post 08-19-2002 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
I love my parents a lot for everything they've done for me... especially my daddy... after all the things that have occured in my life, he's still here and supporting me and iono how I can pay him back... :huh: all this talk makes me teary eyed... I'll stop now!

awww...well, i alwaize thot u dun need to pay ur parents bak for everything they've done for u...they raised u and took care of u cuz they love u...u dun need to thank them for that ^^

well...i've thot about suicide (hu hasn't?) but i've never thot about running away...prolly cuz i hav very very bad navigational skillz and i'd prolly get lost and starve :sleepy: and, there's nowhere to go

Old Post 09-10-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote