Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > what are your friends like?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

what are your friends like?

there's like hardly any azn ppl at my school that are good enough to hang out with, so i have a lot of white american friends.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i have all different kinds of friends.. popular..unpopular..white..indian.etc.hehe. theyre all cool

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i only have one or two close friends...i consider the rest just as people =/

Old Post 05-06-2002 03:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i have all different kinds of friends.. popular..unpopular..white..indian.etc.hehe. theyre all cool

me too

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

well i would agree with krnxswat..
but my four CLOSE friends..

ones real bossy
another is really a tight friend who i could trust and talk with
two of them are BOTH bossy and trusty at same time

Old Post 05-06-2002 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

a couple of them really annoy me and blame me for almost everything, the rest are awesome.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 09:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

most of mine are all weirdos... i don't get along with REAL people. lolz...

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
most of mine are all weirdos... i don't get along with REAL people. lolz...

your saying imma weirdo. lolz

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

well, in some groups of my friends, they're all A+ average ppl who never cause trouble and i'm seem like a troublemaker compared to them. other groups of my friends goof off a lot while i don't break as many rules as them.

Old Post 05-07-2002 04:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

we all act alike
crazy ^^

Old Post 05-08-2002 03:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

well the ppl i consider as friends
hmmmm .
two of em they're REALLY CRAZY! lol. they crack me up despite everything.
then theres 2 of em who CARE a lot and try to do everything to see a smile back on my face.
and one girl we're like connected.
we're so alike yet so different.
iono
i love em!

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

well at first my friends were really shy but now they're kinda annoying...i mean i'm probaly annoying too...

Old Post 05-10-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaShiMarO
JaM SoO Ni~ zZzZz

their loud, obnoxious...-_-;
the total opposite of me
i'v had a couple of friends that i clicked with
but....their gone and im stuck with my "weird" frens
haha-_-;

Old Post 05-12-2002 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaShiMarO Click here to Send MaShiMarO a Private Message Find more posts by MaShiMarO Add MaShiMarO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

most of my friends that i made during the course of high school are asian and most of my friends i made before high school are white. most of them are talkative, crazy, funny, and very outgoing..the bad part is that most of them are also spoiled like hell..

Old Post 09-15-2002 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
most of my friends that i made during the course of high school are asian and most of my friends i made before high school are white.

yup yup so true. now all mai frenz are either chineze or krn. i dunno y or how it happened that way.
sum of them are realli loud and can be quite bitchy and obnoxious, but it's cool cuz they're funni. and sum are realli quiet and caring, and sum talk forever, and sum are geniuses or perfect in every way. i luv em

Old Post 09-15-2002 07:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote