Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > jealousy...vs friendship..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bUhrI_sAuCe47
^0^ ! ^0^? lol...

Question jealousy...vs friendship..

....I've been thinking a lot...and well, I've kind of concluded from my own experiences...that jealousy tends to ruin the friendship or is a problem in all friendships...why is that? but my situation was...I have a close friend...a real close friend...and I don't want to lose her ever...no matter what~ if I do lose this friend we both wouldn't be able to survive...but, lately...other people notices that we spend too much time with each other..is that problem or something? I've only known her for...about 5 months now...and I had a big fight over jealousy with another friend..and I kind of lost touch with the friend before her and I don't want to lose this friend like I did... just thinking about this makes my eyes water...but the friend who introduced me to her also said it bothered her before, but it doesn't now...everyone all seems to be uncomfortable when we are together...b/c they think that too tight of a friend is a little uncomfortable...what do you think? need some advice~ and I feel akward with people that said it..and I really can't talk to my friend unless no one sees me...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2003 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bUhrI_sAuCe47 Click here to Send bUhrI_sAuCe47 a Private Message Find more posts by bUhrI_sAuCe47 Add bUhrI_sAuCe47 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

I've had this happen to me before....this is where you will find out who your real friends are....

sure...friends do get jealous...that is human nature but it is how they deal with their jealousy that will let you know who are your true friends.

are people talking because you have spent too much time with the other person and have completely ignored your other friends?

or are people talking because they think this friendship is so sudden???

the best thing is to talk to the people who are harboring jealous feelings and asking them to tell you what is it about your friendship with this person that is bothering them so much. by knowing the reasons, you can then formulate a plan of action.

it's hard to give a definite answer to a question like this because everyone is different...but just be direct and honest with ur friends and I think in the long run, it'll give you peace of mind.

Old Post 01-19-2003 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

from the way i see it, this problem can't be solved without you doing some talking. are you ignoring your other friends and only spending time with this friend? talk to this friend and your other friends and see if you guys can't work something out.

Old Post 01-20-2003 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bUhrI_sAuCe47
^0^ ! ^0^? lol...

I don't ignore my other friends...and I did talk to the friend...but she told me it doesn't bother her anymore...but I still have that left over feeling b/c I knew once...ONCE that she has that feeling...and one friend pointed out that we act like we're going out or something..I was kind of shocked...I was laughing about it...THANK YOU for your advices....but....I guess it's been worked out now...hmm...but then why do I feel like I still have to hide to talk to her or I have to hide to see her?? but at one point I said, "I'm not letting anything get between us and nothing that will rip us apart." but at one point...she said something that kind of hit me hard.."are you ashamed of me? to be my friend?"

Old Post 01-20-2003 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bUhrI_sAuCe47 Click here to Send bUhrI_sAuCe47 a Private Message Find more posts by bUhrI_sAuCe47 Add bUhrI_sAuCe47 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by bUhrI_sAuCe47
why do I feel like I still have to hide to talk to her or I have to hide to see her?? but at one point I said, "I'm not letting anything get between us and nothing that will rip us apart." but at one point...she said something that kind of hit me hard.."are you ashamed of me? to be my friend?"

are you really ashamed to be her friend just because so many other people dislike her? does it really matter what others think, so long as you guys enjoy each other's company and are good friends? i wouldn't call anyone a friend if they were ashamed to hang out with me

Old Post 01-23-2003 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bUhrI_sAuCe47
^0^ ! ^0^? lol...

I'm NOT ashamed of being friends with her...all I can say is now , "F... it~!" If they don't like us being friends...they have start to understand me and her more then~ I was NEVER ashamed of her anyway...why would I be? but I realize something else...everyone has to talk something about my friend...when she;s not here...EVEN my own bro...and he's always has been mean to her all the time...rude~ and I don't think I was ever rude to any of his friends..UNLESS they did something wrong to me~ but I always defend her while and when I'm with her ...it's very tiring...

Old Post 01-23-2003 09:47 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by bUhrI_sAuCe47
I'm NOT ashamed of being friends with her...all I can say is now , "F... it~!" If they don't like us being friends...they have start to understand me and her more then~ I was NEVER ashamed of her anyway...why would I be? but I realize something else...everyone has to talk something about my friend...when she;s not here...EVEN my own bro...and he's always has been mean to her all the time...rude~ and I don't think I was ever rude to any of his friends..UNLESS they did something wrong to me~ but I always defend her while and when I'm with her ...it's very tiring...

being stuck in the middle sucks. why do your other friends dislike her? is there some way you could make them see why you value her as a friend? maybe you guys can all be friends together

Old Post 01-25-2003 01:22 AM