Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > wut is ur skool known for?
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by nickels
haha trudat my brutha. just kidding, DL1Tym, involving yourself in forensics is always good. I'm just waiting for intercollegiate policy debate because my school discontinued it starting sophomore year $#@&#%#$)#$4

yea i'm hopin takin this class will prove to be a wise decision but so far i dun see mai speaking skills improving -__-;; but it's fun wut intercollegiate policy?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

hmm my school i known for football academics suck football n stuff is where all these lil ppl get they money from n then they spend it on building a new gym instead of classes so we got like 52 trailers about 85% of the ppl do drugs about 75% of the student body is white no offense to anyone..hmmm yeah i wanna move back to philly or chicago or sumthin georgia sux

Old Post 12-30-2002 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

it's well known for it's basketball team hehe. we've won quite a few state champs and i think we're the state champs for the 4A division thingo for 2001-2002. *shrugs*

we're also known for below average academics.

great

Old Post 12-30-2002 12:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile

my schools known for it's diversity..our school is the most diversed school the area..
hmm we also have or had a great foot team.. baskteball is not bad as well.
hmm and we are also know to be very ghetto .. a school w/alot of fights..

Old Post 01-15-2003 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

quote:
Originally posted by brian
what's this school called?

and these are the supposed rankings [based on tests]:

#1: Stuyvesant HS and Townsend Harris HS
#2: Bronx High School of Science
#3: Baruch College High School
#4: Brooklyn Technical High School

shiet...enuff of the braggin...does anyone care?...we only go to high school once...high school'z suppose to be the funnest time of your life...but 3 hour'z of hmwk everynite?...damn that rapez a life...but ENEWAYZ my school'z known for baseball...we prob hab about 11 that make the sunbelt team every year and we came up runner up in state last year...academic wise?...i have no idea...i just do my shiet to get an A...then off to partying we go...or it might go the other way around lol

Old Post 01-18-2003 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

sports i tink

Old Post 01-19-2003 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote