Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > very religious pplz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

very religious pplz

wut r sum of ur experiences with extremely religious people? this one girl from ami church told us this story about her mom. the girl goes to berkeley and was going bak to skool one day after the weekend home and her mom was with her to help her bring stuff up to her dorm. that nite, her roommate had her boygriend sleep over with her so when the girl's mom saw them together in the room she started going crazy. she was crying and sobbing and wailing that such a thing could happen and then she took out a little bottle of holy water she carried in her purse everywhere she went. She opened the bottle and splashed the contents all around the room, crying to God to forgive these sinners.
wen the girl told us (the youth group) that we were all cracking up sooo hard cuz i cud just imagine that aunty doin that unbelievably embarassing for the girl and her roommate i'd imagine

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2003 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LooKatClara

my whole family is pretty religious. nothing like that has ever happened to me though

i'm thinking about going to a catholic university...just having a newman hall or something wouldn't be enough, i want a chapel where i can go to adorations and stuff...at the VERY LEAST i'm gonna go to a UC where they have a kyrie program or something of that sort.

Old Post 02-04-2003 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LooKatClara Click here to Send LooKatClara a Private Message Visit LooKatClara's homepage! Find more posts by LooKatClara Add LooKatClara to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

santa clara university is a good catholic college. i go there a lot for different things cause my dance studio rents out one of their theaters for performances, and the college rents out its other theaters for various programs. it's a really nice campus
when i go off to college i hope i can find a good church nearby.

Old Post 02-06-2003 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LooKatClara

depends on what college you plan on going to...do you go to a korean catholic church in cali? if you live in southern cali...well i know most of the korean churches in socali...and there's a lot of good ones...hehe my church is kinda the rotten egg >.O

Old Post 02-06-2003 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LooKatClara Click here to Send LooKatClara a Private Message Visit LooKatClara's homepage! Find more posts by LooKatClara Add LooKatClara to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

that story with the mother. is hillarious. she s seriously needs to wake the fuck up. realize your kids growing up and has the right to make her own decisions.

Last edited by ajy on 02-06-2003 at 02:56 AM

Old Post 02-06-2003 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by LooKatClara
depends on what college you plan on going to...do you go to a korean catholic church in cali? if you live in southern cali...well i know most of the korean churches in socali...and there's a lot of good ones...hehe my church is kinda the rotten egg >.O

i'm chinese, and i live in no cali haha. i plan to go to a UC tho, not necessarily a catholic college.

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
that story with the mother. is hillarious. she s seriously needs to wake the fuck up. realize your kids growing up and has the right to make her own decisions.

yea it is

Old Post 02-08-2003 05:56 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

generally speaking, very devout people tend to be very uncompromising as well- which makes me want to kick them in the head

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-10-2003 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote