Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > abortion
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by MasWusHot
What if u were raped and got pregnant? Say u were like 14...should u have the kid without a father and not being at all ready emotionally for dealing with a nine month pregnancy and then giving birth to the baby i mean 14 is still a child i dunno just wondering if opinions change or not for this scenario

it depends, regardless of the circumstance if you have an abortion it's selfish. See my post above.

I'm really consistent so my views won't change heh. I'd say if you don't want to murder your kid then have it, if the other way is felt then do that. Whatever you want, there's no inherent should.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2003 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Oh ok, as for a religious viewpoint, during 4th grade a CCD teacher repeatedly told us that abortion was murder.

is it somehow not?

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-05-2003 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
is it somehow not?

Maybe

Old Post 01-08-2003 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

quote:
Originally posted by MasWusHot
What if u were raped and got pregnant? Say u were like 14...should u have the kid without a father and not being at all ready emotionally for dealing with a nine month pregnancy and then giving birth to the baby i mean 14 is still a child i dunno just wondering if opinions change or not for this scenario

The girl's not to blame. And neither is the child. So why does the baby have to pay for it? Like I said before... there are still chances for a better life...

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 01-08-2003 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Maybe

i'd like to hear an explanation of this point of view. I really would, i'm not being sarcastic. Why would it not be selfish? and, before you answer that so we don't waste time...intent can never outweigh the effects of it.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-08-2003 08:28 PM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i think aborion is ok because you not killing a human yet because it isn't in that stage; yes, within a couple months it can become a living hman being but not in the abortion stage...
well... from a strickly christian pov, you are killing a human being because it states in the bible that life and soul enter the body at the moment of conception... soo to me... it is absolutely NOT okay... it is never right to take a life, whether it has or has not reached full conciousness...

besides, there is a pill that remove the chances of pregnancy before conception of the life... for example the morning after pill... if you really wanted to prevent the pregnancy you could have prevented it...

Last edited by TyGer STyLe on 01-09-2003 at 10:25 PM

Old Post 01-09-2003 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
if you really wanted to prevent the pregnancy you could have prevented it...

you know that's not true.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-11-2003 04:58 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
you know that's not true.
how isn't it true? if you wanted to prevent a pregnancy you should have been smart about it... even if a condom breaks im sure you could have scrapped enough cash for a morning after pill, the only way you could let a pregnancy happen if your really ignorant or really stupid...

Old Post 01-14-2003 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
how isn't it true? if you wanted to prevent a pregnancy you should have been smart about it... even if a condom breaks im sure you could have scrapped enough cash for a morning after pill, the only way you could let a pregnancy happen if your really ignorant or really stupid...

the morning after pill, or emergency contraceptive, isn't 100% fool proof. Even if you take that you couldn't have prevented it fully. Abstinence wouldn't work in the case of being raped, condoms don't always work, birth control doesn't always work. Nothing works perfectly. And, everyone can just "scrap together enoguh cash" for the pill? That's not feasible, it's idealistic. Everyone can't do that and you know it. They can't all get a loan or whatever it will take, especially if you aren't even a citizen here. The possiblities go on. The only way you could let a pregnancy happen is if one of these contraceptives fail...and that happens.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-14-2003 02:28 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
the morning after pill, or emergency contraceptive, isn't 100% fool proof. Even if you take that you couldn't have prevented it fully. Abstinence wouldn't work in the case of being raped, condoms don't always work, birth control doesn't always work. Nothing works perfectly. And, everyone can just "scrap together enoguh cash" for the pill? That's not feasible, it's idealistic. Everyone can't do that and you know it. They can't all get a loan or whatever it will take, especially if you aren't even a citizen here. The possiblities go on. The only way you could let a pregnancy happen is if one of these contraceptives fail...and that happens.
okay prehaps i was being too broad as to say what i meant was 100% full proof, but when contraceptive and pills and such are used together the chances are greatly reduced, your picking out too many facts and such... if people just simply used two or more perhaps we could greatly reduce unwanted pregnancies... all in all abortions CAN be avoided if you used some of your head instead of the head between your leg ... i mean... for those who can afford the pill thumbs up to you, you make the world a bit of a better place, even if the pills should fail if you have the money to buy the b.c. pill, im sure you could get someone to help you out with the morning after pill... i mean the morning after pill ain't even all that expensive... shoot it goes for $24.99 at www.getthepill.com im sure you could find a resonably priced pill at pharmacies and such... i mean its MUCH cheaper then an abortion... don't you think this way of avoiding a pregnancy is much easier then killing a LIVING human being? i mean the chances of pregnancy after taking the morning after pill are greatly reduced from 75-89% if taken within a 72 hour period... now tell me... if you couldn't scrounge enough money within a 72 hour period... thats pretty bad... you must be poor and homeless... i mean there are even places where you can RECIEVE FOR FREE a morning after pill... ie planned parenthood...

all im saying... if you even put some effort or some ammount of fear just happened to enter your brain you would figure this out and somehow find an alternative instead of killing an unborn baby? i mean seriously now... either those people seriously have no money at all or they use MUCH less of their brain then the average human being... seriously now... don't tell me you couldn't at all have prevented a pregnancy... if you just TRIED you could have prevented it... if everyone just did this... we could GREATLY reduce the ammount of unwanted pregnancies... even so... in my own personal opinion, abortions shouldn't even be an option... afterall... there is adoption... still i do understand the rape stand point... best chances is take the morning after pill and hope for the best...

Last edited by TyGer STyLe on 01-14-2003 at 03:31 AM

Old Post 01-14-2003 03:18 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
okay prehaps i was being too broad as to say what i meant was 100% full proof, but when contraceptive and pills and such are used together the chances are greatly reduced, your picking out too many facts and such...

I'm not picking out too many facts, you're being too idealistic. It's what happens when you start to think outside of an idealist world though, seriously, i'm not trying to be mean but you facts have to come into play when you start to deal with something like this, especially with your offensive boast that you still advocate.

quote:

if people just simply used two or more perhaps we could greatly reduce unwanted pregnancies... all in all abortions CAN be avoided if you used some of your head instead of the head between your leg

Sure, not always.

quote:

... i mean... for those who can afford the pill thumbs up to you, you make the world a bit of a better place, even if the pills should fail if you have the money to buy the b.c. pill, im sure you could get someone to help you out with the morning after pill... i mean the morning after pill ain't even all that expensive... shoot it goes for $24.99 at www.getthepill.com im sure you could find a resonably priced pill at pharmacies and such... i mean its MUCH cheaper then an abortion... don't you think this way of avoiding a pregnancy is much easier then killing a LIVING human being? i mean the chances of pregnancy after taking the morning after pill are greatly reduced from 75-89% if taken within a 72 hour period

We weren't talking about abortion vs. contraception, we were talking about how unwanted pregnancies just flat out CANNOT be avoided outside of an idealist world. Your words show where you go wrong, you say "chances of pregnancy after taking the morning after pill are greatly reduced from 75-89%". There it is, chance, there still exists a chance here and you know it. It's not fool proof and no i'm not picking apart too many facts, i'm being real about this and you aren't. Not everyone is in teh middle or upper class you know. You think 24.99 is cheap? Pshh, no way, that is expensive especially when you have a familiy to feed, or whatever other circumstances would incur.

Doesn't matter if it's cheaper than an abortion, despite the title of the thread we aren't debating that right now,...we aren't even talking about that at all...we're talking about how it's too idealistic to say that "if you really wanted to prevent it, you could have" or whatever you said. Cause it's simply not true. Of course it's cheaper than an abortion, but in this case despite the title of the thread...it's completely irrelevant because there isn't any clash.

quote:

... now tell me... if you couldn't scrounge enough money within a 72 hour period... thats pretty bad... you must be poor and homeless... i mean there are even places where you can RECIEVE FOR FREE a morning after pill... ie planned parenthood...

what are you saying? that is so mean, i can't believe you just said that. Exactly what is wrong with being poor? is that all of a sudden "pretty bad"? I'd like to hear you tell a homeless person that. Ugh...

Anyway despite my disgust for what you just said, there is still a valid point you make here that i've been advocating. It's that not everyone can get enough money for it. Therefore, logically we could deduce that not everyone can stop unwanted pregnancies.

quote:

all im saying... if you even put some effort or some ammount of fear just happened to enter your brain you would figure this out and somehow find an alternative instead of killing an unborn baby? i mean seriously now... either those people seriously have no money at all or they use MUCH less of their brain then the average human being...

And, there it is again, if someone doesn't have money how could they have prevented it? Exactly, the couldn't have. (refer to my other post for scenarios of this).

Ok, they use much less of their brain than the average human...let's all bash the mentally challenged.

quote:

seriously now... don't tell me you couldn't at all have prevented a pregnancy... if you just TRIED you could have prevented it...

Again, you should know that's not true. Trying isn't good enough sometimes, especially in the cases i've described. Furthermore if i apply your logic from above, if the person doesn't use their brain enough it wouldn't matter how hard they tried...they wouldn't be able to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Their attempts would be useless because they were "dumb."

quote:

if everyone just did this... we could GREATLY reduce the ammount of unwanted pregnancies... even so... in my own personal opinion, abortions shouldn't even be an option... afterall... there is adoption... still i do understand the rape stand point... best chances is take the morning after pill and hope for the best...

Yes, best CHANCES and HOPE. not 100% is it? And sometimes not even an option.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-14-2003 05:24 PM
shizn!

quote:
I'm not picking out too many facts, you're being too idealistic. It's what happens when you start to think outside of an idealist world though, seriously, i'm not trying to be mean but you facts have to come into play when you start to deal with something like this, especially with your offensive boast that you still advocate.

[b]

Sure, not always.

[b]

We weren't talking about abortion vs. contraception, we were talking about how unwanted pregnancies just flat out CANNOT be avoided outside of an idealist world. Your words show where you go wrong, you say "chances of pregnancy after taking the morning after pill are greatly reduced from 75-89%". There it is, chance, there still exists a chance here and you know it. It's not fool proof and no i'm not picking apart too many facts, i'm being real about this and you aren't. Not everyone is in teh middle or upper class you know. You think 24.99 is cheap? Pshh, no way, that is expensive especially when you have a familiy to feed, or whatever other circumstances would incur.

Doesn't matter if it's cheaper than an abortion, despite the title of the thread we aren't debating that right now,...we aren't even talking about that at all...we're talking about how it's too idealistic to say that "if you really wanted to prevent it, you could have" or whatever you said. Cause it's simply not true. Of course it's cheaper than an abortion, but in this case despite the title of the thread...it's completely irrelevant because there isn't any clash.

[b]

what are you saying? that is so mean, i can't believe you just said that. Exactly what is wrong with being poor? is that all of a sudden "pretty bad"? I'd like to hear you tell a homeless person that. Ugh...

Anyway despite my disgust for what you just said, there is still a valid point you make here that i've been advocating. It's that not everyone can get enough money for it. Therefore, logically we could deduce that not everyone can stop unwanted pregnancies.

[b]

And, there it is again, if someone doesn't have money how could they have prevented it? Exactly, the couldn't have. (refer to my other post for scenarios of this).

Ok, they use much less of their brain than the average human...let's all bash the mentally challenged.

[b]

Again, you should know that's not true. Trying isn't good enough sometimes, especially in the cases i've described. Furthermore if i apply your logic from above, if the person doesn't use their brain enough it wouldn't matter how hard they tried...they wouldn't be able to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Their attempts would be useless because they were "dumb."

[b]

Old Post 01-14-2003 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shizn! Click here to Send shizn! a Private Message Find more posts by shizn! Add shizn! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
You think 24.99 is cheap? Pshh, no way,
so paying hundreds of dollars on an abortion is a better solution?? common...

in essence the abortion topic IS directly connected to birth control and contraceptive... your not looking at it realisticly... while your calling me idealistic your not looking at the whole picture... the FACT is that many of the abortions out there COULD have been avoided if only people used contraceptive or the morning after pill... im just saying we wouldn't have such a bad problem in abortion if people were just carefull...

perhaps what i maybe saying is idealistic, but im not saying there won't be unwanted pregnancies that can't be avoid... im just saying MANY of the unwanted pregnancies that end up in abortion COULD have been avoid if preventative measure were taken... must i repeat that again or do you have to call me idealistic again?

see all your doing is debating if abortion is right or wrong... whats the point of debating these things if you don't find a solution to the problem? all im saying is there are alot more abortions that happen that there are really needed...

quote:
now your putting words in my mouth... never meant that by what i said at all...

quote:
Ok, they use much less of their brain than the average human...let's all bash the mentally challenged
i was never refering to the mentally challenged... do you not pick up on sarcasm at all? maybe i should put (SARCASM) after all those statements eh? jeez...

quote:
what im pointing out is that what your describing isn't the vast majority of reasons why abortions happen! if you tackled the vast majority of the problem (which CAN be prevented by what i described) and THEN handled the small minority that your talking about y don't you bring what im saying down... let me repeat in a different way... TAKE CARE OF THE BIG PROBLEM BEFORE HANDLING WHAT CANNOT AT ALL BE PREVENTED...

quote:
gimme one thing in the world that is 100%... yah... i didn't think so...

and concerning those that do not have money at all? i said again... I REPEAT there are places where you can recieve pills for free... and i just read up on the subject even more... its even cheaper then when i first said... you can get a plan for 8 dollars? oh man? now you can't tell me you couldn't pan handled 8 dollars? man... (notice... my last paragraph is objective... geez...)

Old Post 01-14-2003 11:36 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
perhaps what i maybe saying is idealistic, but im not saying there won't be unwanted pregnancies that can't be avoid... im just saying MANY of the unwanted pregnancies that end up in abortion COULD have been avoid if preventative measure were taken... must i repeat that again or do you have to call me idealistic again?

no you weren't saying that haha, now that you've shifted your advocacy to my side there's nothing left to talk about. Thank you.

Refer to my other posts for answers to everything you've just said. I'm not putting words in your mouth, you are very unclear in what you say as i'm still lost as to what you mean. I don't see why you get mad about people not picking up on your poorly layed out sarcasm, i'm rereading that sentence and i still don't see it. It's online, how obvious can it be? Don't get mad haha. Furthermore, you're last paragraph is far from objective.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 01-14-2003 at 11:51 PM

Old Post 01-14-2003 11:45 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i've been thinking a bit...and now i think abortion is wrong (from a christian point of view - i dunno about other religions). in the Bible it says that God made each and everyone of us and that he had everything planned out ...

I knew you even before you were conceived…Jeremiah 1:4-5
I knit you together in your mother's womb…Psalm 139:13

then...killing the baby would be like murder because you're killing something that God created...and you never know what you could be killing. i read somewhere....this woman had a lot of kids and they all had problems (one was deaf, two were blind, one was mentally challenged, etc etc etc). now she's going to have another baby. should she abort it? if you said yes, you would have killed mozart. *it was something like that, i don't remember exactly* anyway, i believe my views on abortion have changed

Old Post 01-15-2003 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
no you weren't saying that haha, now that you've shifted your advocacy to my side there's nothing left to talk about. Thank you.

Refer to my other posts for answers to everything you've just said. I'm not putting words in your mouth, you are very unclear in what you say as i'm still lost as to what you mean. I don't see why you get mad about people not picking up on your poorly layed out sarcasm, i'm rereading that sentence and i still don't see it. It's online, how obvious can it be? Don't get mad haha. Furthermore, you're last paragraph is far from objective.

sure bub... but i never switched my advocacy... you misinterpreted my stand point in the first place psh... geez... just cuz you didn't pick up on my sarcasm doesn't mean other people didn't... dont' speak for the rest... i kinda made it obvious by making a crack by saying... "instead of using the head between your legs" i thought that was kinda obvious don't you think? so please don't bash on the way i lay out what i say... stick to your facts... and don't point out what you think is bad usage of language that is pointless to point out because it doesn't advance your own point... (if that makes sense... hah) oh well... besides...

IMHO... abortion is wrong... and is VERY MUCH avoidable... freakin repeating myself for the 3rd dang time... purely because i am christian, and I BELIEVE THAT IT IS VERY AVOIDABLE IN VERY MANY CASES... geez... its so hard to please some people...

Old Post 01-15-2003 02:11 AM
tm11
down by law

quote:
sure bub... but i never switched my advocacy... you misinterpreted my stand point in the first place psh... geez... just cuz you didn't pick up on my sarcasm doesn't mean other people didn't... dont' speak for the rest... i kinda made it obvious by making a crack by saying... "instead of using the head between your legs" i thought that was kinda obvious don't you think? so please don't bash on the way i lay out what i say... stick to your facts... and don't point out what you think is bad usage of language that is pointless to point out because it doesn't advance your own point... (if that makes sense... hah) oh well... besides...

IMHO... abortion is wrong... and is VERY MUCH avoidable... freakin repeating myself for the 3rd dang time... purely because i am christian, and I BELIEVE THAT IT IS VERY AVOIDABLE IN VERY MANY CASES... geez... its so hard to please some people...

If I may say a few words, as I don't want to let David have all of the fun, and I've finished reading hunter x hunter, haha. So here we go.

You did switch your advocacy in that statement, and I think there are a few fundamental flaws in your thesis anyways. First of all, why do you justify using any method of contraception as opposed to justifying abortion? The morning after pill would prevent a child from being born after it was concieved, just as an abortion would. Moreover, every single word you've said is subjective. Coming from a well-to-do asian family living in the west coast, what do you know about people in a completely different situation than you are in? Think about an uneducated young female living in poverty. What is she going to do about her unintended pregnancy. There are many factors that you're forgetting about while arguing under the guise of "objectivity," namely race, social status, education, geographic location, financial status, marital status, family situation, religion, as well as others.
Another thing about your "objectivity," you talk about $8 being an inconsequential fee, but for some, it could be. Don't make generalizations like that.

Also, David didn't mispercieve your argument, nor did he your sarcasm, as it wasn't there. If you were trying to be sarcastic/ironic/funny, you certainly didn't come off that way. Even using your "head between your legs" example, that's not the sarcasm David was referring to, and that example doesn't prove anything, it's only an unoriginal quip. Maybe only people like you would pick up on your "sarcasm." I don't say that to be rude, just commenting on the possibility that those with a shared experience may percieve things similarly.
hmm... now let's take a look at this tyger style-sarcasm.

quote:
all im saying... if you even put some effort or some ammount of fear just happened to enter your brain you would figure this out and somehow find an alternative instead of killing an unborn baby? i mean seriously now... either those people seriously have no money at all or they use MUCH less of their brain then the average human being...

Where is this sarcastic at all. I don't pick up on the irony. All I percieve from reading this is that you have strong convictions about the status of people who get abortions. I guess you could have been trying to convey sarcasm, but in this instance you're really terrible at it. Your remark about "heads" seems to be totally seperate from this, and if you had wanted to come off as more sarcastic, it would have been better to tie those in.

With regards to the contradiction - originally, you said that abortions are easy to avoid. Now you realize that statement is idealistic, and you say that many abortions are possible to avoid. As similar as those two statements may seem, they do differ greatly. In many cases, abortions are avoidable, but those avenues are not feasible to everyone. Earlier, you tried to apply it as a maxim to everyone, now, to some extent, you acknowledge that it's not so possible.

quote:
gimme one thing in the world that is 100%... yah... i didn't think so...

Nothing is 100% true. Is that something that is 100% true?
Semantically, based upon your statment, 100% is 100%.

I am Christian as well, and I do believe abortion is terrible. I do think though, that people should have a choice over their bodies, I would only hope that they would choose against abortion.

Last edited by tm11 on 01-15-2003 at 02:46 AM

Old Post 01-15-2003 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

i'll make this short, if i may just say a few things:

1) you're arguing with a fictional psychosnowman, one that advocates something you made up. Not the real one, read my posts and actually stop implicating and you'll realize your fault.

2) You credit your sarcasm to mean too much. Everyone got the joke if that was the sarcasm you meant. Even still, that statement didn't say a whole lot. And for what it did say, i clearly proved it wrong, and you contradicted yourselves enough times to where you now implicitly advocate that position and get rid of whatever offense you think you had on it.

3) discourse constructs reality. That's all i have to say about the nit picky words, though i'm not really sure nor do i care that much of waht you are actually talking about.

4) you don't realize how pointing out flaws in discourse advances my position, but it does. I'm not sure what flaws i pointed out because i'm too lazy to go back and look, but if i pointed it out, i'm sure i had reason to. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

5) You're unnecessarily mad at me. I was never mad at you and i'm still not. I don't like the tone you answer me in, but whatever i can't do anything about it.

6) Also, you did switch your advocacy, i haven't read what TM11 wrote yet, but you said clearly that if people were smart enough they would have prevented it, now that's been changed to a "they can take preventative matters that COULD help," or it's "very avoidable" as in before it was an indicative ability of someone to be able to always avoid a pregnancy if they wanted. clearly a shift. There is no misinterpretation, look at your words and not at what you think. Isolate the words and think outside of your head, what does that really say? It says something close to what i've been arguing all this time.

7) Why exactly ARE you repeating yourself? We all get it, everyone gets it, especially me. Do i have to repeat myself where i say we aren't even talking about abortion? so why are you talking about it as if i was? I have no idea, you're getting mad over whatever you made up in your head. I know your vacillating position, no need to repeat...really, please don't repeat because you don't really answer anything i say straight and it makes your post unnecessarily longer (no need to point out the long length of my posts, i'm not just repeating myself over and over, you really are you even admit it so there's no need for you to try and disclaim there either)

8) where did you get the ludicrous idea that i'm speaking on behalf of everyone? I'm speaking on behalf of me.

9) why are you acting like you are so in the right of this? Just because i might not have picked up on some ill layed out sarcasm (i still think i picked up on it, but you are being rather ambiguous as to what it was, hence making it easier for you to just cop out this way) you think that it's entirely my fault? Why don't you just kindly clarify. It's that simple, you don't have to get mad and act like i'm stupid hahahah the words "geez", "bub" come to mind. Think about it, this is online...people just read what you write. Do you think it's that obvious that someone is being sarcastic? especially when it's not even utilized that well, seriously...it's absurd you think it's so obvious. Let alone, the way you get mad at it makes it even more stupid, it's online. I don't know what you are thinking, and i can't read beyond the words you write.

To clarify, i'm not mad i never was, long messages don't equal aggravation at all.

Anyway i haven't read what TM11 wrote, so if i repeated sorry.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-15-2003 03:32 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
To clarify, i'm not mad i never was, long messages don't equal aggravation at all.

sorry to say... but you do come off as whats the word... smug... yes... and never once do i see long messages as an attack... only the ignorant and lazy think that... don't assume that i was mad or angered at all don't asume that because, im not a person that enjoys debating/arguing... its just frustrating when you say im saying something, when i really mean something else... still im tired of arguing or in your terms debating... its all the same to me... so believe what you wish... all i really wanted to do was project what i felt and thought... sorry if you feel that im pov flawed... but i'll keep to it i hold by it (again i'll repeat what i feel... i believe that most every abortion can be avoided)... to think this all spawned from one simple statement "now you know thats not true" geez... well enough of this tramping around in unpleasentness... i think this'll be my last post in this thread...

Last edited by TyGer STyLe on 01-15-2003 at 05:40 AM

Old Post 01-15-2003 05:13 AM
Spuzzter

Yeah, he's a damn branleur.

Old Post 01-15-2003 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spuzzter Click here to Send Spuzzter a Private Message Find more posts by Spuzzter Add Spuzzter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote