Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > the sin of masturbation
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by eugenekim82
if you don't buy into fundamentalism then how would You interpret matthew 5:27-28
You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart

actually i was referrin to the stuff after the quotes from the bible.
anyways, on that quote, yea in god eye's its a sin. but whoever wrote this needs to get over it cuz it happens to everybody. humans are imperfect, and will think this way sooner or later about someone. its part of growin up -- curiosity about sex, curiosity about your own body. i bet not one person on this forum, or even the person who wrote this article, can honestly say they never thought about another person lustfully.

sorry, its just my opinion, but i dont like bible thumpers that preach hell on earth for something they've most likely done themselves.

thanx huby40

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

lust is wrong. yea u feel it and u can't realli prevent it from happening, but u can control it. thaz wut this message is tellin us. the person hu wrote this article obviously felt lust before, but he is tellin us that ur urges can be controlled and that u dun hav to succumb to them every time. how is that fundamentalist?

Old Post 12-07-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eugenekim82

Last edited by eugenekim82 on 03-27-2013 at 04:49 PM

Old Post 12-16-2002 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eugenekim82 Click here to Send eugenekim82 a Private Message Find more posts by eugenekim82 Add eugenekim82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

interesting...n aahhhaha! eugene joined jusunlee! kekeke~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 12-18-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eugenekim82

Last edited by eugenekim82 on 03-27-2013 at 04:49 PM

Old Post 12-18-2002 09:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eugenekim82 Click here to Send eugenekim82 a Private Message Find more posts by eugenekim82 Add eugenekim82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

I have a big picture of Jesus over my computer. It's really hard to try anything.

Old Post 01-01-2003 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote