Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Question all girls wonder about.....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Question all girls wonder about.....

What actions from girls get you attracted to them? Like, how do you get attracted to a girl by the way she acts...for example, smiling, dancing, laughing, etc.....?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2002 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heyitsdean

I got some tips, NEVER, EVER be mean to a guy to get him to like you, doesn't work but you girls keep trying. If a girl does something nice unexpected like calling to do something, just talking more than usual, stuff like that, that usually does the trick. Just do something to make the guy feel like he's special.

Old Post 04-14-2002 11:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for heyitsdean Click here to Send heyitsdean a Private Message Find more posts by heyitsdean Add heyitsdean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah i agree with him.. but caring is the biggest one..

i like girls who can eat.. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-18-2002 08:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

jus how the gurl carries herself..
the way she acts and stuff
the way she laughs and smiles

and yea ken!!
gurls who can eat
i really hate it when gurls dun eat cuz their w. guys and they dun wanna look like a pig o somethin.
i mean.. the guy's spendin his money on you. should make him feel good bout it by at least makin his money not go to waste.
eat up!
but not too much..

Old Post 04-28-2002 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote