Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > for the girls....smoking
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mc_jjang

Question for the girls....smoking

do you guys really hate when guys smoke???
or do some of u not care... or find it attractive???
just wonderin....

WOO HOO!!!

CuTE!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2002 02:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i think that like on tv if it's fake and stuff it looks okay but for real it's kinda gross... if ur dating a smoker and u kiss them itz even more gross cause they don't have white teeth.. instead it's tinted a lil brownish yellowish color depending on how long they've been smoking...

Old Post 04-04-2002 02:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i dont smoke.
i dont lyke smoke
i dont lyke the smell of the smoke
i dont lyke the consequences of smoking
so im not going to smoke =]

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i dont smoke.
i dont lyke smoke

yeah, datz the smartest thing to do! <~i love this face with it's lil azn eyes

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i<3 jusun oppa

i dont mind much unless the person ish a krzYY smoker~
as long as he wearz nice cologne and doeznt smell like smoke
all the time im aii with it. its definatly NOT attractive though..
especially when your in a pc bang full of smokers smokin awl
up in your face. >.<

Old Post 04-04-2002 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety

yeah, datz the smartest thing to do! <~i love this face with it's lil azn eyes

haha lol. seriously tho, smoking is gross. i wuz so sad wen i found out all those krn gasooz smoked :sad: i'm glad baek kyung quit! hopefully teddy and js and shinhwa will too...

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.ByungChul.
GMC Safariz are Great.

i love when people smoke and kiss oh god its sexy.

Old Post 04-04-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .ByungChul. Click here to Send .ByungChul. a Private Message Find more posts by .ByungChul. Add .ByungChul. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
i dont smoke.
i dont lyke smoke

Same

Old Post 04-05-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

i don't like it either

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

quote:
Originally posted by .ByungChul.
i love when people smoke and kiss oh god its sexy.

HAHAHAHAHA.... Byung Chul up in the house man... we need to continue the safari...

WOO HOO!!!

CuTE!!!

Old Post 04-06-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

i don't like smokers, but I don't hate them.
I hate the smell of smoke.... due to the fact that I'm asthmatic too =P

Old Post 04-06-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

not attractive.
that's why i find many so. california korean boys so "eh"

Old Post 04-06-2002 01:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh well i juss found dis image interesting..^^;;

Old Post 04-06-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

ha... that's neat....

Old Post 04-07-2002 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

i find smoking a turn off.
but, i wouldn't mind if the guy was trying to quit and cut down etc.
it's just ick, especially since after u smoke for a long time ur teeth goes yellowish. also, it's just plain out not good for ur health. so yeah.

Old Post 04-08-2002 09:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunsah_Jenny

Smoking is a turn off for me....
reasons:
They smell
their teeth
breath
and when your kissing him you can taste it....YUCK

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I don't HATE smokers... I have a few friends who smoke but they don't do it around me (which is good) I can't stand smoke... I just would never date anyone who smokes... Trust me, I've been through it... It's really gross and yucky when you kiss a guy who smokes... I did it once and it was enough... And know what? After I kissed him, my throat became really wierd and I was talking funny. My throat also hurt!!! YIKES!!! And not only did it just happen to me, it happened to my sister too who was dating someone who smoked...

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

smOke.....well..not nice thing to smell...or see the effect..*yellow teeth*.....~>.<~...but wen i 1st started dating my baby...we both smOKed.... he didnt mind...vice versa....he got me a nice zippo & cigg case for my b'day few yrs ago....dont even use it now.....i dun smOke no more...gave upz..bad for health..~>.<~....but my baby....is struggling.... :huh: ....he doesnt smoke as much tho..which is goOod..i guess..betta than nothin.....*sighs*

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 04-11-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunsah_Jenny

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
It's really gross and yucky when you kiss a guy who smokes... I did it once and it was enough... And know what? After I kissed him, my throat became really wierd and I was talking funny. My throat also hurt!!! YIKES!!! And not only did it just happen to me, it happened to my sister too who was dating someone who smoked...

jajajaja.....it happened to me too.....after i kissed my bf (when he just got done smoking) OMG my throat just hurt so much!!!! the next day i lost my voice and this was the first time i ever lost my voice, so it was scary!!! then, a couple of hours passed and i was stuck home with a fever!!!!!!OMG!!!!

Old Post 04-12-2002 02:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
heh well i juss found dis image interesting..^^;;

lol

I don't like this program, I CAN'T UNINSTALL IT! HELP!

Old Post 04-12-2002 02:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote