Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > hmmm
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmmm

hmm.. i dont lyke dis girl nemore.. but she still lykez me.. wut should i tell her?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2002 12:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i told her that shes been a good friend to me nd stuff.. but that im not sure what my heart says and if i realli lyke her or not.. so i told her to gimme some time to think about it and that she can alwais meet someone better.. heh dass wut i wrote to her.. iss it weiRd? ^^;

Old Post 04-04-2002 01:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

wait... do u mean that u emailed it to her, u were iming her, or that u gave her a note?? cause the best way to do anything is with actual talking face to face... but that wuz a good way to tell her (the wording)..

Old Post 04-04-2002 02:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunsah_Jenny

Tell her the truth

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Here's a question for you... What if you liked someone as much as she liked you and the person you liked blew you off??? You'd be embarrassed, angry, sad, depressed, etc. right? It's really up to you... Just remember that you might get blown away just like how you are going to blow her away!!! :satisfy:

Old Post 04-11-2002 01:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunsah_Jenny

Still..... i woould rather know the truth then think that that person likes you but really he's just sayin' things to make you happy.....rite???

Old Post 04-12-2002 02:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunsah_Jenny Click here to Send Chunsah_Jenny a Private Message Find more posts by Chunsah_Jenny Add Chunsah_Jenny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha.. dont worri bout it.. me and dat girls good frendz noW~

Old Post 04-12-2002 02:52 PM