Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > question.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
craziistarz
where is the love?

question.

when is that time again when the girl is most likely to get pregnant after her period?

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-15-2004 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

I think it's before.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-15-2004 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
babimei

Re: question.

quote:
Originally posted by craziistarz
when is that time again when the girl is most likely to get pregnant after her period?

its the first few days of her period..
like the first 3-ish

Old Post 06-17-2004 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for babimei Click here to Send babimei a Private Message Find more posts by babimei Add babimei to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

O.K. I was mistaken.. sort of.

of the 28 day cycle... its 2 weeks before and after (its the same week generally) the periodico when you're most fertile. Good luck!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-19-2004 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

damn. this sucks.

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Old Post 06-19-2004 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
O.K. I was mistaken.. sort of.

of the 28 day cycle... its 2 weeks before and after (its the same week generally) the periodico when you're most fertile. Good luck!

I don't know if you meant this jokingly or what, but isn't that... ALL THE TIME?

Old Post 06-21-2004 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I don't know if you meant this jokingly or what, but isn't that... ALL THE TIME?

Is what all the time? That i made a mistake or when you can get pregnant?

If it was reference to the first then no.

It it was reference to the latter, then sort of. She asked when you're most likely to be pregnant. During my Extensive research (July issue of maxim magazine) ,It says the most fertile is 2 weeks after and before when the actual bleeding occurs. The chance of Least fertile is one week after the period starts.

Funny how i know your body more than you do by reading a simple little column in maxim magazine. Knowing is half the battle.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-21-2004 10:11 PM