Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > If this won't get my point accross....then...I'll just think of something else...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by StardustWolfCry
Isn't this why our logic sucks? This world was horribly created to leave our question unanswered. Also, humans themselves were also crappily made, always wanting more...we will never be satisfied with what we get as an answer... So why did a creator, if there was one, create us like this? We suffer because of HIS (or her, or something else...) misdeed and failure of creating us... But, in a different logic, there may be reason.... I feel I'm being a bit repetative in saying that...

speak for yourself, it seems no one cares really except you. Just because this itches you so, does not mean it leaves the rest of us frustrated the same way it does to you. You can be satisfied, i am. It is foolish to generalize humans and their nature.

It is bootless to try to ask others any sort of why question in regards to another creating us because no one knows, you know this.

Yes, you are being repetitive. This thread is a waste of time. No matter how much you keep restating yourself and continually question everyone who posts in this thread, you will not get an answer that satisfies you (you shoudl realize that from your talk about it above). I am telling you everything you all ready know, i am not sure why you persist still.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2003 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote