Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > ass slapping
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Queeny

u need to go out and have some more fun.
seems like to be uve been locked up with frustration.
and my guys like to be spanked so BOOYA
goota make more friends girl..or u goona become a hermit

dont be messing with the big sister lil one, cuss ill make SURE u get a beat down spanking

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2003 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny

dont be messing with the big sister lil one, cuss ill make SURE u get a beat down spanking

you didn't answer his reply.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-04-2003 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

yay, let's compare social lives through an online forum of which it is impossible to know anything about each other.

I do not need advice. No thank you. I am male as well. This may not mean anything, but i would not be surprised if i was "out" more often than you were. I am only home when i am sleeping, but sure, believe what you want. Flaunt your fabricated seniority of which i created for you. Social lives are not everything, but your presupposition is grotesquely blind.

Your guys are not every guy in the world. Stop being complacent with hypocrisy. so much so that you act as if it is not even there. Senority is not everything, i chose you as the older sister because you are always flirting on the forums, post your pictures everywhere, bring up yourself in regards to sexuality as often as possible often creating the lead-in yourself for it to talk about your body, waiting for someone to say on the forums that you are the best "fawker" by reiterating the question, and you just remind me of the stereotypical tv older sister that thinks she is better than the younger ones on the mere basis of sociality. I do not think it was such a compliment. But, whatever.

So, you want to answer my post or are you going to just dodge it? Just tell me if you are going to dodge it, so i stop wasting my precioius jsl time!! haha

And, pertaining to your booya...what did you prove? nothing.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-04-2003 at 07:35 AM

Old Post 08-04-2003 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

back to da topic...

no, i think spanking another girls ass is wrong
why? cause id get my ass kicked

Old Post 08-04-2003 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

u really are psychotic arent u? dont be all smart on this forum..and plus...if i ever see a pic and see u on the street ill make sure ill let u know who i am..
sick of these lil boys with no discipline....thats why u lil fawkers get shot everyday

plus what i have to say in this forum is about life. and what i go through. just sharing isnt flaunting. being nice is flirtatious? its called humor. to liven the mood in the forums u ninny.

also if ur not interested in the topics why are u reading theM? you should avoid that specific forum if ur too prude for it. dont be hating cuss i dont live in ur idealistic world...u seem so prideful and so full of it..but wait till u have ur hard times...u keep that bullshiet attitude and nobody will be there for u...even God will leave u astray fawker.

Last edited by Queeny on 08-05-2003 at 01:47 AM

Old Post 08-05-2003 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i never really slapped a girl's ass. just never forced myself to do that =T

Old Post 08-05-2003 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

am i really that much younger than you? I mean, damn, such senority you have over me. I am not being smart, i am being real unlike you. I guess in a way you could sya that pointing out your hypocricies could be subsumed in being smart. And if you do then ok. If my rhetoric is too high for you then i guess i could lower it just to appease you. Oh wait, no i would not.

Cot damn, threat after threat after threat. I have much to learn from someone of your calibur, being as how you are so much older than me. People do not get shot everyday for pointing out people's inconsistencies online on a forum, they get shot because of prideful, yes prideful, people like you who cannot take a hit and those people do it to their face, not online. Sure, there have been occurences where people have shot another through an online trifle, but you must agree that that number is infinitely less in comparson to that of the situation i just described. I can only think about 1 situation where that has happened, and it was over a videogame called counter strike. Go ahead and add another one to that count if you care so much about your ego.

I am interested in topics, that is why i am reading them. Where was the base for that assumption? Prude? haha . I am not hating because you do not live in "my" idealistic world, i am hating because you are living in your own idealistic world and not the real world where all guys do not want to be slapped in the ass, and where if you did then you would be a hypocrite to not let them reciprocate.

Call it sharing and not flirting, go ahead, just keep saying that. If you lie enough maybe you will forget about the truth and then it will actually be what you believe. Keep going, acheive that dream! I am rooting for you.

I await the day you let me know who you are. Then i can see you and you can try pathetically to defend your hypocritical ego while never addressing the issue, telling me i do not know anything about the real world while you simultaenously live in your own fake world. how is it possible you have not answered a single thing i have asked you?

Please tell me what you mean by discipline. I am curious to find out from someone of your stature. Just answer the simple questions. It is easy. Or if you want to run so badly, just stop replying. I am sure you know how that is done.

Furthermore, YOU DON'T KNOW ME! haha. Clearly, i have had no hard times in my life. no one will be there for me, and even god will leave me astray...dammit. Oh, but i am atheist and do not care for god? oh wow, there are different beliefs in this world! This REAL world in fact!

Look who initiated all of this "undisciplined" posting. Who was the first to strike? go back and look, i did not say anything terrible, you are the one who began it all. Funny how i am undisciplined in your eyes when you are the one went ahead and started it. It is all reactionary. Stick to the topic, take a hit, and settle down. Ego is not everything.

See how courteous i am? i replied to everything you said i believe! See how it is done? all right, now you try, with the questions about the actual topic. OMG such a long post! i must have no social life! Becuase you know that is everything in teh world! Oh, but perhaps this post did not take so long to write? yeah, maybe that is it. Things come easier to different people. Learn well, and while you are at it...grow up.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-05-2003 at 04:16 AM

Old Post 08-05-2003 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Tone it down Queeny.

quote:
dont be all smart on this forum..

Why not? As an admin, I would love to have someone be smart on all the forums as opposed to being stupid.

quote:
sick of these lil boys with no discipline....thats why u lil fawkers get shot everyday

Funny how you say that because you're the one threatening him with physical violence if you ever meet him.

quote:
plus what i have to say in this forum is about life.

...and what he posts is not? Give me a break.

quote:
so if ur not interested in the topics why are u reading theM?

He's interested in the topic, that's why he's putting in some interesting thoughts. It is just that you apparently do not enjoy what he has to contribute.

quote:
you should avoid that specific forum if ur too prude for it.

Nothing that he says merits labeling him a "prude."

quote:
but wait till u have ur hard times...u keep that bullshiet attitude and nobody will be there for u...even God will leave u astray fawker.

And how does this pertain to the topic? In no manner whatsoever.

Before you start accusing him of being uninterested, I suggest you reassess the entire thread and come up with a better way to respond to him- such as, actually responding to his main point, something that you have not done throughout this entire discussion.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-05-2003 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

oh no! its debator and snowman. the 1, 2 combo. watch out queeny.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 08-05-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

hahah..funny people...

yo psycho clean my house instead of saying ur sorry =D

too bad i live in bing..i can have this shiet settled with no bullshiet talk.

but as an elder i will let this go..but i aint the instigator..but anywayz jusuns bro is my dong seng...so psycho & debt8or..ya need to come over and smoke some ganja and just chill.

i must say u guys are pretty good for young ones...shiet i wish i was back in hs doing this shiet...great twist of words...

Last edited by Queeny on 08-05-2003 at 06:14 AM

Old Post 08-05-2003 06:00 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

You are not the instigator? review my post before this. Nothing hostile at all. This is the first sign of this thread turning bad.

hahah, you are only an elder by what? 2 years? furthermore, i am in college now, not hs. And, yeah there is no apologizing here. I would be surprised if you could settle this without bullshit. you are quite good at it. It is quite comical of you to insist of acting as if you are so mature and an elder with the words you speak.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 08-05-2003 at 06:43 AM

Old Post 08-05-2003 06:22 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
And, yeah there is no apologizing here. I would be surprised if you could settle this without bullshit. you are quite good at it. It is quite comical of you to insist of acting as if you are so mature and an elder with the words you speak.

word.

Besides, there is nothing, in my opinion, that needs "settling." It was just a simple question of you (Queeny) not answering Psycho's post and going off on a tangent. Just answer it. As an elder, which (from what I infer) also encompasses the trait of being wiser, you should be able to at least take a shot at discussing something instead of simply making flamboyant proclamations.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-05-2003 07:42 AM
Queeny

he made a generalization...no need to comment back on something so idiotic...keep acting up guys and possibly there wont be no more jusunlee.com.

as moderators u guys should know ur limit.

Old Post 08-05-2003 08:02 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
he made a generalization

Speaking of generalizations, check out this little bit before the argument ever began:
quote:
guys like to get spanked

quote:
keep acting up guys and possibly there wont be no more jusunlee.com.

explain this one to me.

quote:
as moderators u guys should know ur limit.

And now speaking of limits, this is coming from the same person that was threatening physical violence not so long ago If I am to be patronized, it should not be from you. Moderators are posters as well. They are allowed to join discussions.

On another note:
Again, you have not even attempted to address the original issue. Avoiding the topic? There goes the whole 'older and wiser' mentality.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-05-2003 08:13 AM
Queeny

u keep up that attitude and the only person ur going to be replying back 2 is urself.

Old Post 08-05-2003 09:51 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
u keep up that attitude and the only person ur going to be replying back 2 is urself.

and what a tragedy that would be...losing such a vital member to jsl. Cot damn, what were we thinking...?

If you want to run, just do it. You are full of nothing but talk. You threaten violence, and will not do it, you threaten to leave and probbably will not do it. This is not the first invitation you have received from me about leaving this thread, or maybe jsl if you are that hurt from this whole situation.

It is quite a simple task queeny, respond to the topic. I am vexed as to how you seem to be so inept in this one simple action.

Btw, Now would be an optimal time to start getting even more offended and mock my word choice by putting quotation marks around them to show your utter annoyance for everything that you began. You could also remark about our pride, whilst being oblivious to your own pride that seems much higher than both victor's and mine. You could do something more threatening, maybe this time you could tell us how we will become nothing in our life, or that we will have no friends...despite the obvious comical nature of that statement. you could give us more queeny wisdom. Or, well you do not need me to lay out the options for you. You are an elder of two years above me, you could think of things i could never even dream of no doubt.

one last thing, where is the generalization you speak of? I believe i just answered your generalization by saying it was not true. I assume that in essence it is a generalization to say that all guys do not like to be spanked, but then again you have to admit it holds a whole lot more validity than yours, yah?

-Cromwell

Old Post 08-05-2003 09:56 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:

running away again? Pity. Or should I say "pitiful."

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-05-2003 11:47 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

vic, you didn't have to rub it in like that.

Old Post 08-06-2003 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh

perhaps

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-06-2003 05:11 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh

Rub it in like this: Queeny is the matrix

Old Post 08-06-2003 12:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote