Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > for the girls....smoking
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shoujo

if a guy that i like is smoking, then it really turns me off..
i just can't stand the smoke..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nite_sky

Smoking turns me off... The smell gives me a sore throat and a headache... and it doesn't help that I have a semi-sensitive nose... People like me! Don't go to France! (or their highschools, anyway... ^^ )

Old Post 04-15-2002 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nite_sky Click here to Send nite_sky a Private Message Find more posts by nite_sky Add nite_sky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HoRnAyChiQ

eww! i dunt like guys who smoke~ all my exs smoked n my hair always stunk cuz of them smoking! YUCK!

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HoRnAyChiQ Click here to Send HoRnAyChiQ a Private Message Find more posts by HoRnAyChiQ Add HoRnAyChiQ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

if i found out that my bf smokes i'll break up with him because i don't want the thing that happened to my sisters to happen to me too...

Old Post 04-30-2002 02:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote