Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Conquer Fear
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

Conquer Fear

Conquer Fear:

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever" Psalm 73:26

"In the day of my trouble, I will call upon You, for You will answer me" Psalm 86:7

"Let us be bold, then say, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?" Hebrews 16:6

"God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" 2 Timothy1:7

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-27-2003 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

In the spirit of these quotes:

You have nothing to fear but fear itself. - FDR

Old Post 02-28-2003 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

"no Duh, is a product of fear"- Kittie (Donnie Darko)

Old Post 02-28-2003 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Japenese proverb
Fear is only as deep as the mind allows

Thomas Jefferson
There is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

Babe Ruth
Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.

Napoleon I
He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.

Dostoyevsky
Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.

Marylin Manson
One hates what one fears.

Veer Sharma
FEAR:
F—FALSE
E—EVIDENCE
A—APPEARING
R—REAL

Marie Curie
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.

Anon
You don't face your fears, you stand up to them.

Jesus Christ
I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

whenever i'm scared i pray....and it really helps.

Old Post 02-28-2003 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

Jesus Christ
I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

whenever i'm scared i pray....and it really helps.

amen

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-01-2003 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote