Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > I did cut my hair
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hurly.org

Talking I did cut my hair

E V E R L A S T I N G - http://www.hurly.org

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2005 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

it looks cool. I like it. I also like the way you dress now, real clean and business like.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 04-04-2005 at 12:09 AM

Old Post 04-02-2005 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

cool beans :)

Old Post 04-03-2005 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

the hairstyle is definitely a welcomed change

Old Post 04-07-2005 09:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Yeah, dude! That style is SICK

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

you have ears like me

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
you have ears like me

I doubt that!

Old Post 04-09-2005 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
h0tcurry

i must say, the change was very nice. you look a lot lot cleaner than you used to.

Old Post 05-11-2005 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for h0tcurry Click here to Send h0tcurry a Private Message Find more posts by h0tcurry Add h0tcurry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by h0tcurry
i must say, the change was very nice. you look a lot lot cleaner than you used to.

Thank you. You're so kind! Many people think I look a lot better!. OOOOOOOOOOOPsssssss, you're not talking about me?

Old Post 05-11-2005 11:22 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
Thank you. You're so kind! Many people think I look a lot better!. OOOOOOOOOOOPsssssss, you're not talking about me?

I see you thought captain korea's comment was funny enough to use yourself: http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...;threadid=16242

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Korea
Thanks for the kind words..i don't know what to say..

Wait, you aren't talking about me?

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
That's funny.

Posted on 2/18/2005. Well done, you are becoming your own person as time goes by, growing up before our very eyes. Maturity? not a question anymore hahaha.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-12-2005 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
I see you thought captain korea's comment was funny enough to use yourself: http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...;threadid=16242

Posted on 2/18/2005. Well done, you are becoming your own person as time goes by, growing up before our very eyes. Maturity? not a question anymore hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atten-shun!!!!!!!!!! We are here to announced that another one of garciaas' mission has been accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!! We are proud to say that one of our own members has the HONOR!!!! PSYCHOSNOWMAN, you have just been promoted for your excellent work!

Thank you again, psychosnowman! Oh, I'm having soooooooooooooo much with. The fun wouldn't exist without........UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 05-12-2005 11:22 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

what the fuck lol

Old Post 05-15-2005 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
what the fuck lol

Don't understand? Don't worry, I don't expect you to. You see, only those very fortunate people with an extremely high level of intelligence can understand my mission. (i.e. prodigies!!! )

Old Post 05-16-2005 11:14 PM