Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > what should i do...?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lil^dopey

Unhappy what should i do...?

well my friend started liking this guy again, who is a friend to us..but he told her he just wanted to be frends
but me and him didn't really talk much before and didn't know each other well too. but recently we've been talking quite alot and some of my frends suspect that we like each other..but what should i do? i don't want my best frend to get hurt but then i really like this guy :sad: she has a feeling that i like him too, but then again i always deny it! what should i do?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2002 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lil^dopey Click here to Send lil^dopey a Private Message Find more posts by lil^dopey Add lil^dopey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh u should tell her the truth..
but id thinkg friendship is more imporant than love..or guys/girls.. unless theyre like ur wife/husband.^^;

Old Post 04-25-2002 12:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm... what a situation...

LOVE/LIKE... can never be controlled... when you love/like a person... nothing can stop it... Just let it pass by...

Anyway, do what krnxswat said... tell her the truth...

Old Post 04-26-2002 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

tell her the truth.
although its true, friendship should come first..
if she was a good friend she'd be able to accept that you two like each other and she'll let it be, while remaining friends with you.

Old Post 04-26-2002 04:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: what should i do...?

quote:
Originally posted by lil^dopey
well my friend started liking this guy again, who is a friend to us..but he told her he just wanted to be frends
but me and him didn't really talk much before and didn't know each other well too. but recently we've been talking quite alot and some of my frends suspect that we like each other..but what should i do? i don't want my best frend to get hurt but then i really like this guy :sad: she has a feeling that i like him too, but then again i always deny it! what should i do?

face the facts:

you would be an ass to choose a dick before one of your chicks.
if ur gonna be a traitorous backstabber and throw away friendships like they are hankerchiefs just so u can get lovey dovey with a guy you WILL MOST DEFINITELY end up breaking up with, then go ahead. and i dare u to say a relationship spawn out of a situation like this will last more than a few weeks.

Old Post 05-17-2002 12:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

heh..deja vu~

dis happened to me durin da summer last year..a really close friend of mine still loved her ex~
and as me and her ex started to talk..we confessed to each other dat we had feelings..

sumtime soon..i told my friend..we talked for da longest time..talkin it over..but she was glad dat i told her da truth..
and altho i really really liked him..we didnt wanna hurt her..so we kinda baked off..altho it was hard..friends are way more important than da person u like..and i'm pretty sure u guys aren't in love..so yea..

juss tell ur friend da truth..and everything will eventually werk out~ .. juss dont act upon ur guys' feelings for each other~
and if she is a friend..you wouldnt do dat to her...
but den again..it wouldnt be fair for u guys [contradiction..>.<]
i dunno...=T

FINAL THOUGHT: tell her da truth..dont hide it

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote