Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Going crazy....advice?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mouko
I need therapy

Going crazy....advice?

I'm in a really bad situation. Well, at least from my standpoint.

I've totally fallen for my best friends girlfriend. Its gotten to the point where I can't even function right because I keep thinking about her. Everywhere I go, I wonder what she's doing. In class I can barely concentrate.

The thing is, we have really good chemistry when we hang out, like we're in our own world. I think that's why I've fallen for her, because we connect so well. Some people I know question me when they see us together cause we seem like a couple, but we're labeling it "really good friends". I fear that I'm taking our flirty friendliness and confusing it with her being interested in me as well, but sometimes I get the feeling she feels the same way.

But I know I cannot say anything, because I've known my friend longer than I've known her. Ever since she's been in his life, he's been hanging out with me more, because she likes to hang out with me. I mean, me and my friend hardly talked until she started hanging out with more. But it drives me nuts when she's around, I just want to hold her and kiss her once, but I can't.

Lately I've been purposely avoiding her, hiding under screen names she doesn't know and I usually visit UC Berkeley every wednesday after class and meet up with her, but I haven't been there for 2 weeks.

I'm trying to see less of her in hopes of it fading, but its not working, I just want to see and talk to her more and more.

Should I keep my mouth shut? Should I wait it out? Should I just tell her?

I'm going insane. help

Last edited by Mouko on 05-03-2002 at 12:03 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

My honest opinion is this.

dont be a punk bitch

If you really like her, and you feel that maybe there is a chance for you two to have a relationship...

tell your friend

Dont be a punk bitch who goes behind peoples backs. Doing so risks your friendship with both people.

Instead, tell your friend that you like his girlfriend.

as odd as that sounds, sometime just say "hey we need to talk. I think I might have feelings for your girlfriend..."

and then from there, the 3 of you together can work something out.

No backstabbing, no screaming and crying, no getting hit in the face for being a bitch.

Just talk.

Old Post 05-03-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

yea... i think you should tell your friend that you like her~ the same thing happened to me! i liked my best friend's boyfriend n ahhh! i got over him, buh the thing is, we ended up going out after he broke up w/ my friend. buh it TOTALLY ruined my friendship with my best friend. we didnt talk to each other for about 2 years. i'd see her every week, buh wouldnt say anything... not like that now though~ im over that guy, moved on, and making up for lost time with my friend. so... before something bad like that happens to you, go tell your friend how you feel about this girl...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

Thanks for the advice.

To prototype:

A little harsh don't you think? I never intended and don't intend to do anything behind anyone's back. Though I do understand what you are saying.

After asking around, I think I will keep my mouth shut. Like the old saying goes, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. I don't think by me telling them it will be fair to them, even though I will get the load off my chest, it doesn't make the situation any better (since they are already having some problems as it is)

If something should happen to them and they do split up, I will ask my friend before I go for her, if he doesn't want me to, I will respect his wishes, even if she is interested, since I do not want to lose him as a friend.

Old Post 05-03-2002 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Dude, I say ignore her and try not to kick with her so much... Especially if the guy is your BEST FRIEND. Dude, I'm serious. I rather have a friendship than a gf if I were you. Dude, just keep your mouth shut. Don't do anything stupid...

I guess just wait...

And besides, if she liked you back... don't you think that she would have dumped your best friend already??? Uhm, I think that if she is still with him, she likes him more than she likes you... So just back off...

Old Post 05-04-2002 11:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

Yes. That's what I plan on doing. She's called me up a few times to go do something but I brushed her off, I feel bad but its for the better.

Old Post 05-04-2002 12:03 PM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Is your friendship with your best friend more important or is this girl?

Friendship can last longer than romance.

if it's bothering you that much, just tell your friend what you're feeling. Don't take action and steal her away, just tell your friend. "dude...I'm havin' feelings for *insert name here*."

Hopefully your friend will understand and see where you're coming from.
And as for her...well...GET YOUR MIND OFF HER!
Just think....YOU CAN'T HAVE HER AT THE MOMENT!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-04-2002 02:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

this post's cry for help has an answer so disgustingly obvious.

face the facts:

don't be an ass, and fall for a different girl. if it was a person who u didnt really know well that was her bf, then it might, MIGHT be acceptable.

but this is your friend, your BEST friend were talking about, rite?

rite, thought so.

stop jacking your own head up with thoughts about your best friend's girl. its not gonna happen and if it does, your an ass for doing that to your best friend.

plain and simple.

Old Post 05-17-2002 11:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i think girls will come and gOo..
but friends will be dere forever [or longer than da girls]

i'm assuming because he is ur best friend..u've known him longer than da girl..i dont think shes worth it..

dere are soo many other girls out dere..juss wait and when da time comes she'll be dere..

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote