Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > show us your desktop
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

tight jon jon... I really like the background... and do I see FTTS music??? lols.. nice!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2002 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
u press print screen sysrq next to f12 u open up paint or wuteva and hold control V and den convert it to jpg or gif too make it smaller in size

does this work for all computers?
cause it doesnt seem to be working for me :huh:

Old Post 08-10-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

just press PrintScrn..once and paste it in paint or whatever..and just resize the image..yes its for all computers..

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoA4ever

even if i put .bmp into .jpg... its still too big... how do u change the sizes... i mean , 2 make it smaller?

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BoA4ever Click here to Send BoA4ever a Private Message Find more posts by BoA4ever Add BoA4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

you need some kind of editing software

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

resize? if you have anything like paint shop or photoshop then you can just find the resize option.... if you are stuck with just paint... uhm... make the box and use the shrinking arrows???

lmao... sorry.....

mang jon.... your thingy is COOL.. and that other girl.... how did you make the winamp skin?!?!?.. hello kitty.. heee ....

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
resize? if you have anything like paint shop or photoshop then you can just find the resize option.... if you are stuck with just paint... uhm... make the box and use the shrinking arrows???

lmao... sorry.....

mang jon.... your thingy is COOL.. and that other girl.... how did you make the winamp skin?!?!?.. hello kitty.. heee ....

if you go to winamp..you can download a program to create your own winamp skin

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:19 AM
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Heh, here's my desktop... not the best buh oh wellz... I'm happy with it... I need one of those winamp and skin. things... heh

Oh lookie... it's huby's bg that he made!!! I liked it so I took it as my bg... haha

edit- man I just noticed that I have a lot more programs on my computer than you guys do... either that or you guys hid them or something... heh

goddenggg..you have a shiet load of shortcut icons..hahaah

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:20 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
goddenggg..you have a shiet load of shortcut icons..hahaah

yeah, and the one's that I only use are word perfect, ulead photo express, internet, real one player, windows media and that's about it... haha...

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoA4ever

uh... i put it smaller... too small i think... forget that!! coz i only hab the free demo version of photoshop... i did it with paint... paint is shit... heheh... i could post it but i dun think u would see anything... well i can try...

Attachment: my desktop 1.bmp
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Last edited by BoA4ever on 08-10-2002 at 02:45 AM

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BoA4ever Click here to Send BoA4ever a Private Message Find more posts by BoA4ever Add BoA4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

nice.. :thumbup: boa fan i see..

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:46 AM
BoA4ever

haaaaaa... so shitty... it doesnt even appear if i try to put the .jpg... it says i already posted it... and its soooooo small... i'll try to post up something better and *bigger* as soon as i can! :)

Old Post 08-10-2002 02:46 AM
az0nd2r3

this be mine.........tea, dang, urs is kickin!! i like it a lot, haha

az0nd2r3 has attached this image:

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

im bored, so heres another.....

az0nd2r3 has attached this image:

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

yu people hab sum kewl bgz :O sumwhun make me whunn maynnnn..... in a light blu color? haha 1024 x 768 ? ye ayea? keke -=x

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i changed mine....

oh yeah..integrated winamp~ i love it!!

tea has attached this image:

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

where can i get sucha winamp? ;x

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

mine:

jini has attached this image:

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Last edited by jini on 08-10-2002 at 05:24 AM

Old Post 08-10-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

az0nd2r3

your bg's are so fricken nice... omg... :omg:

Old Post 08-10-2002 05:09 AM
tea
Official Pothead

it reminds me of the visualization thing for windows media player LOL

Old Post 08-10-2002 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote