Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > CounterStrike/Starcraft
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Ahny
I think a JSL cs server would be hot aiightz? make it dust/dust2 rotate every 30 mins or so like webstation. It seems like at least 10 people play cs here we can definitely scheduel a 5v5 if we put our minds together. Or if anyones down with meeting me at web sometime im me. AIm << Itz Ahny >>

y not x-zone... cost more but hey atleast it's closer

dust and ice!!!

i'll play if we do online... once i get my fricken cable modem >.<

i'm up for da clan

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2003 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
isn't the xzone tourmaent for rockland NY people only?... cause i remember last time NJ people coundn't register or whatever. im doing it for the mp3 player... ahhh ... MY TEAMS GONNA WIN!!

Not unless your team's name is Team Fudger!

Old Post 03-06-2003 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DanSilver316

quote:
y not x-zone... cost more but hey atleast it's closer

Web > X-Zone gg.

Old Post 03-06-2003 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DanSilver316 Click here to Send DanSilver316 a Private Message Visit DanSilver316's homepage! Find more posts by DanSilver316 Add DanSilver316 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
isn't the xzone tourmaent for rockland NY people only?... cause i remember last time NJ people coundn't register or whatever. im doing it for the mp3 player... ahhh ... MY TEAMS GONNA WIN!!

r u on this kid shinjis team? hes from north and hes gettin his cal-i friends from jersey to play with him so he might win. we got me my bro this kid jeremy and this kid quang. my bro is cal-i, and im cal-m so it should be pretty good.

fudgers or wutever: if ur putting a team together now and havent done strats or nething, you might as well just not go cause u gotta have strats for every map played.

well gl and yaamakoh i wanna hear bout ur team.

Old Post 03-06-2003 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
my teams going to xzone tourmaent too.. 15th right?... c u there.. haha.

i wan't to join but we would probably lose... AND 10 DOLLARS A PERSON!?! thats alot...

Mer, Krnxkid, wanna make a team??? u 2 and chois brother

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-07-2003 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i wan't to join but we would probably lose... AND 10 DOLLARS A PERSON!?! thats alot...

haha....yea right.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-07-2003 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Webstation is the best place around definitely...
This is the funniest clip in the WORLD OMG.... for all you fanatics.
http://www.teamest.net/crappy_dust2.mpeg

Old Post 03-07-2003 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

hahahah hillarious

Old Post 03-07-2003 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

lol i saw thiis one yesterday. i just talked to sunnman from zex and he said if we paid him 50 dollars he would come play in the tournament with us. think i should?

Old Post 03-07-2003 01:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI

How about we have our own tournament instead of x-zone?

Old Post 03-07-2003 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
r u on this kid shinjis team? hes from north and hes gettin his cal-i friends from jersey to play with him so he might win. we got me my bro this kid jeremy and this kid quang. my bro is cal-i, and im cal-m so it should be pretty good.

fudgers or wutever: if ur putting a team together now and havent done strats or nething, you might as well just not go cause u gotta have strats for every map played.

well gl and yaamakoh i wanna hear bout ur team.

i think shinji = srinath and he goes to south, not north. and if your getting quang on ur team, ur a lucky bastard cause hes hella good. my teams the best freshmen korean cs players in north. starting line is
2dn | aznkiller
2dn | yaamakoh
2dn | d@molisher
?????

3 people are fighing for the fourth spot, and today there gonna 1v1 in my server, like ladder match.

heh, well good luck and lets hope we vs each other at the top.

Old Post 03-07-2003 11:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

and dont worry, were practicing our strats like crazy.
specially nuke, inferno, and aztec. dust and dust2 are all covered.

Old Post 03-07-2003 11:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Dont keep your hopes up guys.. This is the third attempt of an xzone tournament. :/

Old Post 03-07-2003 01:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote