Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > which naruto character...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

which naruto character...

which naruto character(s) do you think you resemble?

Me..
Naruto, definately. I'm more like the moodmaker type, kind of able to bring up/ liven up the setting. But then again, I can be pretty annoying and loud, too.

Hinata, too. I don't really have that much confidence in myself.. even though it sortta contradicts with the whole naruto idea.

And sometimes, Sakura. I can understand the feeling she gets when she says she is "useless" and a "hindrance." I sometimes feel like I'm not able to let out a helping hand when I should be... And of course, that inner Sakura part where I have that really strong spirit inside that cheers me on.

What about you?

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2004 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote