Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > How can you explain Deja Vu?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

How can you explain Deja Vu?

I dont know how to explain it, its happening more and more now, very freaky.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

what is deja vu?

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

err.. i dunno either --a

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

lol.. i think its when u saw a glimpse of the future in the past and u see it again in the future?

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

hm... well deja vu works like this...

you go in, and sit down, and watch the nice ladies dance for you, and then you stuff dollar bills in their garters/ panties. If you're lucky/ you got cash, you might get a lap dance too. It's pretty fun from what i've heard.

Old Post 05-04-2002 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

Well deja vu is an event you had lived earlier. It was a dream but sometimes when you dream you don't see the difference between dream and truth. And sometimes you dream about just a normal situation in life and forget it. And one day much later you live this dream again. And then you remember that you know this situation, you have lived this situation once. But at this time you wonder if you had dreamed it or if it were true.
It's a very interesting event and sometimes it happens to me. Most time these deja vus are only about second or a minute.

Old Post 05-04-2002 11:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yeah...deja vu is french for "already seen." it's realli weird~wen i get the deja vu feeling it's so surreal cuz u kinda noe wutz gonna happen. sumtymz its kinda freaky and scary

Old Post 05-04-2002 01:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

sometimes i get that dejavu feeling too. its like i've already seen it or been there before even though i haven't. i think it comes from dreams.

Old Post 05-04-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

It's a glitch in the matrix. It occurs when they change something.

Old Post 05-04-2002 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

I'm always fastinated of it!!

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
hm... well deja vu works like this...

you go in, and sit down, and watch the nice ladies dance for you, and then you stuff dollar bills in their garters/ panties. If you're lucky/ you got cash, you might get a lap dance too. It's pretty fun from what i've heard.

Uh??? that's not deja vu...

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

ok nevermind.. i guess my joke was too lame.. or maybe no one knows about it...

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

what is deja vu?

you guys dun explain it very well... i dun get it!!!! and im also slow wut does it mean?!?!?!?!

Old Post 05-06-2002 01:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

De ja vu is when you feel that events occuring right now is like something that happened to you before, just you can't remember when.

if something happens, you think that it was the first time you expereinced it, yet you feel that it's not the first time.

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

lol... glitch in the matrix... I've had dreams about something that happens and then years later i recognize these things. It's cool. I think that everything is programmed. That's how God knows everything. Therefore while we use 10% of our minds, while the other 90% is core programming. We see a little bit of it in our dreams and then we live it.

of course this is all just a hypothesis.

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

Interesting Hypothesis..

BTW.
If im not wrong isn't there a roller coaster named Deja Vu?

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 09:52 AM
Prototype

It's when you feel like what just happened, had happened before.

like, I'm sitting on a bench, and a man in a white hat sits down and says hello.

For some reason, I can remember this happening exactley the same way before.

In reality, your brain is storing the memory, and.. wires cross and you think it has happened before.

maybe your brain saves it twice or something

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

iono
deja vu scares me
then when i think more about it
i get more scared
and yea
think till my head hurts
cuz i guess it's really soemthing that is totally unexplainable.

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

we could go on and on trying to explain deja vu, thats why its so cool.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-11-2002 05:39 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by xkrzyqtx
iono
deja vu scares me
then when i think more about it
i get more scared

yeah, sometimes stuff gets scary if you dwell on it too long

Old Post 05-11-2002 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote