Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Hey yas guess what i heard about sim jaewon n Boa...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yuixiong

Hey yas guess what i heard about sim jaewon n Boa...

Man yas i heard that sim jae won likes boa.... Man if he do shes a lucky as hoe cause he fine as hell... N man shes also lucky cause i also heard that she dance n work wit fine as group black beat... Shoo!!! Man black beat better come to America soon even though they just started they getting tite n popular over hea already... Oh n yas just to say....

Sim Jae Won N Jin Young N Ji Hoon is all my man....

Don't det jeoulas girls cause its just all of my fantasy world ya knoe....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2002 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuixiong Click here to Send yuixiong a Private Message Find more posts by yuixiong Add yuixiong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

you got that info out of the BlackBeat profile place.
He's 19? she's 15-16, they would make a cute couple and wouldn't the two look so happy together?

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

BlackBeat in the US?
HAHAHAHAHAH!
They'd be given the ugliest boy band branded on their foreheads.
They have talent but not looks. Not the kind America wants anyway...what the majority wants that is.
No...the majority wants white males in crappy outfits with corny cliched songs.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 06-02-2002 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Didn't Boa say something about finding her love in 3 years or something?
damn...that's kina old...19 and 15?
Someone post a pic up of him..maybe then I won't think this is so weird.

Old Post 06-02-2002 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yea..i heard dat da one wit da blonde hair was in lotz of boa's mvs as a bak up dancer~

Old Post 06-02-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

well that kids perverted

Old Post 06-02-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

HE likes BOA???? goodness....lucki biatch haha. he's cute! but i think she likes fany from fly to the sky...did u see smtown taking pix for their summer album? boa wuz wit blackbeat, fany, and dana, and she kept hangin round fany and didn't even look at blackbeat. well i dun think they wud make a very good couple....they just dun look like a compatible couple

Old Post 06-02-2002 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
BlackBeat in the US?
HAHAHAHAHAH!
They'd be given the ugliest boy band branded on their foreheads.
They have talent but not looks. Not the kind America wants anyway...what the majority wants that is.
No...the majority wants white males in crappy outfits with corny cliched songs.

So umm r u trying to say that there ugly? What i meant was that i wish they would just come to Amercia n take a tor around da US so i can meet them in L.A... N i knoe i would to if they do come...

Old Post 06-02-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yuixiong Click here to Send yuixiong a Private Message Find more posts by yuixiong Add yuixiong to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
well that kids perverted

So r u sayin that im a perverted?

Old Post 06-02-2002 10:11 PM
yuixiong

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
Didn't Boa say something about finding her love in 3 years or something?
damn...that's kina old...19 and 15?
Someone post a pic up of him..maybe then I won't think this is so weird.

Well yeah thats what she said but umm i thnk she was just lieing ofcorse... Stars don't alwayz tell da truth u knoe...

Old Post 06-02-2002 10:13 PM
MellowYellow

uhm... ewww no she's not lucky......that dude is one ugly mofo~

i heard she had a crush on one of the click-b guys... yun suk or ho suk.... some one with "suk" in it....

mang she is lucky though.. she can dance.. she can sing... she's pretty.... and she could probably hook up with any of the k-pop male gasoos.... i mean within a certain age range... not anyone from g.o.d or like JTL....cuz they 'like 25... and yunsuk is like 21? 22? so...haha

15 and 19? it's not THAT bad....... unless he wants to get freaky deaky with her.. then it's a no no..haha

Old Post 06-02-2002 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I've been waiting for someone else to think that dude is ugly too.

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:51 AM
Yupkki MEL

where did u hear this? i dont wanna believe unless theres some proof.

Old Post 06-04-2002 04:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

my fran told meeh...she said she got da info from soompi's forums... thats y i said i just heard not sure but heard...

Oh n i don't knoe y ppl's think Sim jae won is ugly cuase he ain't will who cares it's yas opinion...

Old Post 06-04-2002 11:36 PM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by yuixiong
Oh n i don't knoe y ppl's think Sim jae won is ugly cuase he ain't will who cares it's yas opinion...

haha okay.... well look at danny luv's sig.... see danny ? and then look at that guy..... danny.... that guy..... haha see my point?

haha jp... everyone is entitled to their opinion.... and mine is.... that dude is ugly...... or atleast.... not as good looking as the other gasoos of kpop... although he isn't the UGLIEST one.... he still is pretty down there....haah

and oh yea.. proof on mine? she said it on a radio/tv show.... ask a devoted click-b (yunsuk or ho suk.. or just click-b enfatuated) girl and she might be able to find it..... haha

Old Post 06-05-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yuixiong

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

haha okay.... well look at danny luv's sig.... see danny ? and then look at that guy..... danny.... that guy..... haha see my point?

haha jp... everyone is entitled to their opinion.... and mine is.... that dude is ugly...... or atleast.... not as good looking as the other gasoos of kpop... although he isn't the UGLIEST one.... he still is pretty down there....haah

and oh yea.. proof on mine? she said it on a radio/tv show.... ask a devoted click-b (yunsuk or ho suk.. or just click-b enfatuated) girl and she might be able to find it..... haha

well i don't knoe y u talkin cause didn't i say its yas opinion...?

Old Post 06-08-2002 07:55 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

LOL! haha well NO ONE can compare wit danny neway but jaewon is cute tho...in a lil boi way *^^* and he has madd dancing skillz. yea and boa is very lucki...very talented. if they did hook up, it wud seem that sm pplz like to date like to date othr sm pplz. minwoo and shoo? bada and hyesung? kangta and eugene? then boa and jaewon? well i also heard that she likes one of the click-b guys...but wutevr.

Old Post 06-21-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by yuixiong

well i don't knoe y u talkin cause didn't i say its yas opinion...?

shes talking because shes expressing her own opinion
And you know, you can make multiple quotes in one post. You have a copy of the whole thread further down the page, so you really don't have to put up 4 posts in a row.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-21-2002 04:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

shes talking because shes expressing her own opinion
And you know, you can make multiple quotes in one post. You have a copy of the whole thread further down the page, so you really don't have to put up 4 posts in a row.

thanks vicky~ i got yo back too....lol

Old Post 06-21-2002 05:03 AM