Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Drawing in class
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Drawing in class

man i was drawing in alg 2 today n fukkin got caught by d teacher cuz i didnt'b ring my hw so wuts d point of listening to his garbage n he came up to me n sed " put that darn thing away, your never succeed in life juss by drawing some pictures" n he grabbed d paper n tore it n threw it away so i got pissed n i didn't wanna do ne thing bad so i juss left d class room
damn asshole

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-06-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

aww... that's soooo mean!

don't listen to him anyways... cuz i'm sure u'll suceed in life... and make ur name famous

Old Post 11-06-2002 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

damn thaz hella mean!!! wut a discouraging teacher
dun listen to him, u'll be a famous artist one day if u keep working

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
damn thaz hella mean!!! wut a discouraging teacher
dun listen to him, u'll be a famous artist one day if u keep working

haha the thing is i really don't want to be an artist when i grow up -_- my imagination is ummmm very limited? haha n d though of learning to cg it and re doing stuff and drawing d same thing over n over n over again scares me

Old Post 11-07-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

heh well it's good to develop ur skills ^^ mai math teacher is startin an artwork collection she's already confiscated several pix from her class and she adds onto it daily -__-; but she can't collect mai drawings cuz i do em on mai homework and notes

Old Post 11-08-2002 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

i only draw sometimes cuz my imagination cant go too far from home. but one time i was drawin 1 tym on my book cover and the teacher passed by and just said nice realistic art. i was like whew, good think he didnt rip it off my book...

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by EviL RicE 666
i only draw sometimes cuz my imagination cant go too far from home. but one time i was drawin 1 tym on my book cover and the teacher passed by and just said nice realistic art. i was like whew, good think he didnt rip it off my book...

1tym yay! hehe. i tried to draw eric mun on mai math book but it didn't realli work. i just mostly draw random face parts (esp eyes) cuz i wish i had a crease :sad: kinda freaky, cuz there are eyes all over mai papers and it loox like pplz are starin at me

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:22 AM
castle outsider

this teacher is a pile of bullshit foreals hes juss pissed off cause hes not teaching at some college as a proffessor or something..

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

stupid teacher... sheez... i don't draw... but i write... i almost got a book going the way i keep writting in class

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

the comment may be mean, but dont let it get to u. even though i dont know u, i honestly believe that u can succeed in ur life in fact, i believe that everyone can succeed in his/her life.

Old Post 11-16-2002 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

wat a evil teacher!!! why did he have to rip it up for?! if he wanted to be mean he coulda just taken it away..but ripping it?!?! THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL! you shoulda kick him in the nuts. =\

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 11-16-2002 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote