Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > love my car
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

2000 nissan maxima xle

or a 2004 4runner, sports edition

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2005 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

woo! 2000 max, fun car to work on.

but the 4runner? want oil cheap oil changes and mounting new tires when it needs? hahahaha its gonna be a performance shop, other than that i guess we can do little things for you. probably just like little maintenence problems..

but bring on the max! we got some surprises for that car fo shooo

Old Post 09-01-2005 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

97 maxima, or 2000 maxima se.
i'm wondering if you can increase the gas mileage on the lexus es300.

Old Post 09-01-2005 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

well it depends.

the 97 and 00 max's i definitly know a thing or two about.

the es300, youre talking about the older model right? before the bug eyed look on the newer ones...

well either way, i could probably clean out your intake manifolds, throttle body, change out the airbox filter, change to synthetic oil, check the tire pressures, pour some gumout full injection cleaner, and you'll probably be seeing the gas mileage shoot back up like it was brand new.

Old Post 09-02-2005 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote