Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > bin laden
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

bin laden

wherefore art thou, mr osama bin laden?
jjo kkeum han gi kka bool da ga uh duh tuh jyuh yi jae ya jung shin eul cha ryuhn nah? ...ahn dwet goon.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

haha...

ahn dwae jji.. uh jool soo up ji mo..

*edit*
translation: it's a pity.. can't do anythin about it tho

sorry!

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Last edited by jini on 08-17-2002 at 05:13 AM

Old Post 08-17-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

wutthe provide translation pwease :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-17-2002 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

oh. im basically showing my contempt for bin laden. something like 'little boy tried to mess with big boys and got his ass whipped.'

Old Post 08-17-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i hope if they find him...do the same thing to him..what they did to william wallace of scotland..chop his legs arms and peel is dick off with a sickle...and put them at the ends of the country...lol..this just show how much contempt i have for this muthafucker..

Old Post 08-17-2002 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
chop his legs arms and peel is dick off with a sickle...and put them at the ends of the country...

ouch. just thinkin about.. sends shivers up my spine. SCARY.

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-17-2002 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
i hope if they find him...do the same thing to him..what they did to william wallace of scotland..chop his legs arms and peel is dick off with a sickle...and put them at the ends of the country...lol..this just show how much contempt i have for this muthafucker..

oh my whoa...... OUCH... dismemberment...

yes.. i've been SOOOOOOO enlightened by this..

Old Post 08-18-2002 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

"when we find bin laden...we need to construct two massive poles where the WTC towers were, run a cable between the two, and hang bin laden from the middle. Creating another great american symbol, if your nice to us...statue of liberty , but if you fuck with us...*point to bin laden* ."

-as close to this quote i can remember from one of my lab leaders at debate camp.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-18-2002 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

i thought William Wallace got his intestines pulled out :sleepy:

haha funny how bin ladin and the afghan leader talked about how allah was going to make them win the war against the US but they got their ass handed to them lolz if it was a soccer match, the afghans lost like 100-0... trully pathetic, and whats even more pathetic is the fact that people still do belive in allah...

Old Post 08-19-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

we did mostly bombing, the Northern Alliance did all the dirty work.

Old Post 08-19-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote